Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Aus Fox

Newcastle (H) Match Thread

Just now, HighPeakFox said:

Some have openly stated they do want us to lose.

I don't get it, I really don't.

We are more then capable of turning this around.

People so keen to forget that in our strongest back 4 the only current defender that gets in is Evans.

I think the problem is BR doesn't actually know what our best team or formation is, doesn't know how to play to our strengths and is frankly to stubborn to change it. I'm struggling to care what happens today. I'm done with him.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

We can only hope that Rodgers is drumming into them about a quick start (for a change).

Focus, concentration, effort. All the things we lack.

Look - I'm always the optimist on here (backing the team and Rodgers etc.), however even I know we'll start slow, concede a goal, look poor for another 5 mins, slowly take control, look like scoring then concede from their one break away attack. Get a quick goal back, and go into the break 2 - 1 down.

Then we will look nervy at the start of the second half, having lost any momentum we were gaining, be lucky not to concede again, come back into the game, create multiple half chances, then finally score and equaliser, look like the only team likely to score a winner ... and then concede another around 85 mins and look devoid of ideas for the rest of the game. 

Foxestalk will explode into a sea of pessimism and everyone will feel deflated, bemoaning another missed opportunity until the next game.