Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

4 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sweet Caroline in 2022 is peak LCFC. As generic as possible, against a club who coined it themselves about 3 years back.

Stewarding in SK1, blatantly targetted and it's so over the top.

Heard worse atmospheres than yesterday, think it helps when the opposition are the biggest shithouse team we've played this season.

Refuse to ever get my hopes up anymore though. I have no expectation even for Thursday.

I’m the opposite. Buzzing for Thursday. Might stand half a chance of a good atmosphere with more of us in the same place. 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

So is it right then, that other fans are trying to move over away from where their ticket is for, and that's why they're checking tickets? 

They must think there is an issue with this. There would have been match day tickets available in SK1 for this game so l’m 

not sure why anyone would buy a ticket for another area then move there.

Just now, Spiritwalker said:

They must think there is an issue with this. There would have been match day tickets available in SK1 for this game so l’m 

I did have 2 people next to me yesterday who never came back after half time, no idea where they went. Maybe they stayed in the concourse for the 2nd half. The same people have sat next to me previously and not come back second half as well. Beginning to think they don't like me lol

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Said before some of the decision making is so far behind the times it’s unreal. Sweet Caroline the latest example 

I am quite surprised it has taken this long for us to play it. We love, as @Dan LCFC said, nicking the latest generic crap.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

I’m the opposite. Buzzing for Thursday. Might stand half a chance of a good atmosphere with more of us in the same place. 

Excited for the game naturally but refuse to ever have expectations for atmosphere at our place.

11 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

That noise/song/'tune' whatever it is they play just before the players come out desperately needs to go, it's terrible lol

It does absolutely nothing for the build up to the game at all, it genuinely is just a noise. They might as well set off the evacuation alarm or something because they're drowning out any possible build up. Even Hey Jude offered something 

Does anyone know the name of this song? lol I wanna torture myself with it. 

1 hour ago, Dan LCFC said:

Sweet Caroline in 2022 is peak LCFC. As generic as possible, against a club who coined it themselves about 3 years back.

Stewarding in SK1, blatantly targetted and it's so over the top.

Heard worse atmospheres than yesterday, think it helps when the opposition are the biggest shithouse team we've played this season.

Refuse to ever get my hopes up anymore though. I have no expectation even for Thursday.

It’s great that we’re in the semis, and I’d love for the lads to make it to the final - but I’m preparing for a big loss on Thursday (and the following week too). Can’t see how we can smash Roma when we’ve struggled against Villa, Everton and Newcastle.

5 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

From all the songs that PSV played for our away end, they’ve decided against When You’re Smiling and chosen to play Sweet Caroline after a 0-0 draw with Aston Villa.

(A club that played that song when they beat us)

Not trying to start anything here and I’m not aware of all the circumstances of either, but why is PSV playing the away teams song viewed as amazing if us doing it is shocking? 

3 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

Just thinking about Liverpool even having a song for Origi, has there ever been a time when we have had so little songs for our players? We have about 3 players we have songs for and one of them (tielemans) isn’t getting sung as he’s been crap recently. 

Only player I think that does not have one that played yesterday was Perez.

4 minutes ago, Hamilton Fox said:

What?? Am I deaf or are you having me on? Justin, Fofana, Mendy,  Castange, lookman?

even Maddison doesn’t have a proper one and he’s been here a few years now

Yeah no way they all have chants. Even for Kasper we just shout his name. 

33 minutes ago, lildave3 said:

Not trying to start anything here and I’m not aware of all the circumstances of either, but why is PSV playing the away teams song viewed as amazing if us doing it is shocking? 

PSV did it in the circumstances that the only fans in stadium were Leicester waiting for the police to give the go ahead. Probably a wise trick to entertain a set of supporters being kept behind for a hour post match. 

Yesterday was the second song post match with both set of supporters leaving the ground 

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Hamilton Fox said:

What?? Am I deaf or are you having me on? Justin, Fofana, Mendy,  Castange, lookman?

even Maddison doesn’t have a proper one and he’s been here a few years now

Justin to the tune of "Lloyd Dyer m'lord"

Mendy "he's Leicester's number 24"

Fofana the new Radio GaGa one

Castagne "he plays on the left, he plays on the right" 

Lookman has the "I can feel the love when he plays in blue" one. 

Like SE said it's a shame so few make the effort to join in.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

Coming back from the concourse at half time I was stopped and asked “ where’s your ticket “, “ in my wife’s handbag “

” you can’t come up without a ticket”, “ fck off”.

I wish a steward asked me for my ticket on Saturday. I would have been the happiest bloke alive if I didn't have to go back to My seat to watch that shite. 

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Spiritwalker said:

A few weeks back there were half a dozen lads in front of me in sk1, not seen them before, 10 minutes in they all buggered of to the back of the stand, people are obviously buying tickets and then relocating once they’re in.