Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

On 23/04/2022 at 23:26, Bert said:

Give it time. Soon they’ll have the same stewards there who know how to manage it and they’ll start recognising the familiar faces. 

I wish you were right. I had a steward a few weeks back refuse to let me go back to my seat from the concourse without showing my ticket despite the fact they said "we know where you sit but would like to see your ticket".

Guest Chocolate Teapot
16 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Only player I think that does not have one that played yesterday was Perez.

Villa copied our daka chant and one of our other chants too. I actually think our songbook for players has never been better.

9 hours ago, Jackubu said:

I wish you were right. I had a steward a few weeks back refuse to let me go back to my seat from the concourse without showing my ticket despite the fact they said "we know where you sit but would like to see your ticket".

They still check a hell of a lot of people over in L even though it’s season ticket holders only. But even then people just walk across the seats. 

Wondering if we will be given flags ( on every seat) for the game or is it some kind of UEFA rule that prevents the club from doing?

It didn’t happen against PSV and I thought it might add a bit more atmosphere ( and look pretty good ‘n all ) 

11 hours ago, MattFox said:

Reckon it will be pretty moody on Thursday tbf

Roma will be up for it Napoli style 

1st time they’ve been in England since the Liverpool incident too

I expect so

Edited by Lako42

6 hours ago, K1FOX said:

Too late now I’m guessing. Is that direct contact you’re having with them or is it through the club? 

UFS have spent 3 days making one and have guys taking last minute days off work to get this over the line at the ground tomorrow. This all after a stunt tonight from UEFA. 

2 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

UFS have spent 3 days making one and have guys taking last minute days off work to get this over the line at the ground tomorrow. This all after a stunt tonight from UEFA. 

From UEFA?!

Excuse my scepticism but I can’t believe the Legia fans in Warsaw were waiting for UEFA approval a few days before the game lol

Hope the club are supporting you to get something on!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

From UEFA?!

Excuse my scepticism but I can’t believe the Legia fans in Warsaw were waiting for UEFA approval a few days before the game lol

Hope the club are supporting you to get something on!

You have to think if they go for something against the clubs/UEFAs wishes it screws them over for future Tifos and halts any progress they’ve made over the years. Tough situation.

19 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Surely every single person in that ground is up for this tomorrow. Not waiting for the players to ‘entertain’. No excuses - even Top has asked for it to be the loudest ever 

He should start by helping and getting rid of the clappers. 

Bloke has a clapper fetish

• Like 1
  • Haha 1