Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

If you want to see proper support, look on YouTube and see what our friends at Bochum produced away at Dortmund over the weekend. A 25 minute video of their fans in action. Support like it should be. No wonder so many of our lads enjoy going over there. If we could manage 5 minutes of that just once, I'd be happy. Well done Bochum lads.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

I reckon 90% of those that went just did it to see Spurs’ ground

Was there another reason?

FWIW, I was at the front and it was relatively sh1t.

we ended up resorting to bullying a spurs fan with a man-bun and singing the 3 horse race chant for most of the game as there was no sound coming from the back of the stand.

Beautiful ground, but really quiet. You'd not have thought they were fighting for top 4 and were 1/2/3-0 up at any point.

Edited by Riyad_Suarez

4 hours ago, SystonFox said:

This is a thread about Leicester city support not Bochum? If you love them so much why don’t you go and live therther

Sorry, shouldnt have replied like that.

Edited by steveherbe

22 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...not sure why you are choosing to apologise, it was a perfectly legitimate post which was expressing an opinion!!!

I am intrigued as to Steve’s reply which he has since deleted. I meant no malice in my original comment but really this is about lcfc atmosphere. Start a new one for other clubs or post on the Bochum threads fella is all I’m trying to say

26 minutes ago, JonnyBoy said:

you literally must have been in a different stadium they were deafening all game 

....it has to be the way the stadium is configured!!!

Perhaps we will have to accept, if we prioritise the sound going on to the pitch as opposed to going around the stadium, then we will have to accept the atmosphere and the sounds generated. We cannot continue to debate this, as it is what it was said  to be needed, at the outset. We either look to change the acoustics for the ground or accept the lack of sound being reverberating around the stadium being the norm.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rico said:

Just completed this and sent it back, maybe the club are trying to improve it...?

The only way to improve it is to make it bigger! The more like minded fans we can have in one area will help the atmosphere massively! 

• Like 1

As I’ve been critical of them in the past on this matter so kudos to the club for getting that out, just filled mine in. Up to the supporters to do their part now and get the feedback in.

• Like 2