Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

i assume its Seven Nation Army by White Stripes they are changing to or is it really German techno group Zombie Nation with Kernkraft 400 as i'm not sure which part will be chanted after a goal as Zombie, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie Nation doesn't cut it 

5 minutes ago, BKLFox said:

i assume its Seven Nation Army by White Stripes they are changing to or is it really German techno group Zombie Nation with Kernkraft 400 as i'm not sure which part will be chanted after a goal as Zombie, Zombie, Zombie, Zombie Nation doesn't cut it 

Presumably it'll be like this, if that's what they choose to do.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

Be happy if they changed it to that. Proper tune. Thought it sounded quality when PSV scored in April.

Maybe in the 90s but it's just another overused song now. and no doubt ours will be turned on 1ms after the ball hits the net and overpower the crowd.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, lcfcsnow said:

Maybe in the 90s but it's just another overused song now. and no doubt ours will be turned on 1ms after the ball hits the net and overpower the crowd.

Yeah, I guess it’s a pretty pointless comparison too. What PSV created when they scored will probably never be replicated at the KP.

That said, I would probably rather have no goal tune, but the club will definitely implement one regardless. If it’s a choice between the current one and this, then it’s this every day of the week.

Infinitely better than Kungs, however it's used at many, many stadiums across the world. It's about as unoriginal idea as you're likely to see. 

It's an absolutely timeless club banger though.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Infinitely better than Kungs, however it's used at many, many stadiums across the world. It's about as unoriginal idea as you're likely to see. 

It's an absolutely timeless club banger though.

Somebody at the club just googled “goal music football” 😂

23 minutes ago, ealingfox said:

What about Sloop John B by the Beach Boys? I'm pretty sure that's never been used during a football match.

It’s incredible how little “Vichai Had a Dream” sounds like the original song. 

• Like 1

I think the club will always have a rough task to please everyone with an atmosphere that suits everyone as its so subjective.

I am in the 'The Musics too loud' group, but for everyone who thinks that, there's probably the same amount that think its just right.

For everyone that likes the current goal music, there's probably someone that loves the idea of zombie nation.

Its difficult, I guess.

2 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

Whats cracking with the singing section? Any1 know how well its sold? How many people moved in out etc? There no way to look at the seating map atm is there?

Some members of UFS have a meeting with the club tomorrow. Hopefully we can feed back some information from this. Frustratingly in the dark on this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1