Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Some members of UFS have a meeting with the club tomorrow. Hopefully we can feed back some information from this. Frustratingly in the dark on this.

we managed to move over from k1 on friday, dead easy. missed the opening of sales so had expected it it to have all sold out but still some available. hopefully a lot more sold 

• Like 4

On 20/06/2022 at 15:02, phoneticerror said:

Somebody at the club just googled “goal music football” 😂

No unfortunately a rather large group of staff, seemed to take great pleasure in dancing along to it everytime porto scored and low and behold the next season what do they offer up as goal music. 

• Like 1

On 21/06/2022 at 08:16, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It was discussed at the Matchday Atmosphere group the other night and they asked for input on it. Did you sign up for it? I know a few people that did and didn't get the invite. 

Ah right. No I didn’t know anything about that happening 

It’s good that the club want to listen to fans but I do wonder who is turning up to these things if the verdict afterwards is “let’s keep goal music but play Zombie Nation instead” 

16 hours ago, oohaahmustafa said:

That's the screenshot of Seville availability whilst season tick seats are being held back. Will be a fair bit of availability for match by match ticks in the section.. 

Screenshot_20220622_201754.jpg

Wouldn't take that as gospel based on the fact that seat on the back row that for sale is my daughters season ticket. Well done lcfc 😅

Edited by Bayfox
  • Haha 1

That's the screenshot of Seville availability whilst season tick seats are being held back. Will be a fair bit of availability for match by match ticks in the section.. 

Good that they’ve now clearly distinguished the section on the stadium map.

• Like 1

Can you tell me which are the Soprano, Tenor and Baritone seats in the singing section please...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 22/06/2022 at 08:19, Bayfox said:

Dunno but if true. Can we have the full dimming of flood lights and full on later show PSV do. :trumpet:

Flood lights off for a laser show would actually be wicked. Oldies would love that when the KP descend into darkness just as they are about to put their teeth in to sing along to When your Smiling.

On 22/06/2022 at 15:38, Simmo86 said:

When do we find out if relocations were successful?

It looks like this might have been a mess up on the clubs part.

We are slowly getting more and more messages asking us what's happening as the club have not got back to them.

The club have now told us to pass them

onto [email protected]

Could be lot who are in the dark.

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Ah pleased you think that, hopefully these little interview type things have been well received. 

After not really doing them after getting burnt once before a good few years back, we felt why not change up that approach and do a bit more this summer. There has and I think its a fair shout been the idea that the group is quite closed off and hard to reach (number of reasons for this) so we wanted to try and change this assumption if possible.

Got to say this is probably the best podcast I have ever heard concerning LCFC/UnionFS, I've got a decorator mate who does work for me and is a mad Arsenal fan, he listens to Arsenal podcasts as he works and I ALWAYS felt that the actual output of those pdocasts was extremely professional and I 'got' why he listened to them. I thought I would try listening to LCFC Podcasts, VLOGs, YouTube channels and nothing got close to what I wanted to listen to. This is the first thing I have heard which leaves me with one simple question........ Can I have some more please? It doesn't have to be about Union FS, but topics of the week, what's going on what we want going on etc. But, when the output is as professional as this then as a fan you just want to listen.

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Really good and insightful. Definitely be interested in hearing more of these.

And continued thanks for your efforts. It's making a difference and great that the club are responding positively to you.

• Thanks 1