Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

On 18/07/2022 at 22:30, SemperEadem said:

Quite enjoyed that listen, really does a nice job of highlighting the stuff you guys do that people not on the forum/socials probably don't know. 

Answered a few 'naughty' questions, looking for voice clips to use later on, pretty well too. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Bumping this.

Hope as many as possible hear it. May change a few peoples pre conceived views on the group.

I listened this afternoon mate. 

Couple of things mentioned that I wondered if could be thought about, great to hear the merch stall maybe allowed back, which was obviously mentioned in relation to tifos and the costs incurred, which made me think about the fact you mentioned helping out with the fox distribution which I believe we have now lost as a fanzine, would there be any scope for producing something yourselves? I know as a format it's probably a dying product hence the loss of the fox, but was wondering if there was potential for you guys to produce something maybe quarterly if not monthly.

I know a lot of you guys do various trips abroad for game, not just Bochum, but Russia, Eastern Europe, believe there's been a few trips to Italy etc, I'd certainly be interested in some articles on those if people were willing to write something.

Given the scenes in Charlotte maybe we can form a friendship with them.  They play in blue.  They have a Leicester legend playing for them.  And maybe we can learn from their fans on how to create an atmosphere...even for friendlies.:ph34r:

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

I listened this afternoon mate. 

Couple of things mentioned that I wondered if could be thought about, great to hear the merch stall maybe allowed back, which was obviously mentioned in relation to tifos and the costs incurred, which made me think about the fact you mentioned helping out with the fox distribution which I believe we have now lost as a fanzine, would there be any scope for producing something yourselves? I know as a format it's probably a dying product hence the loss of the fox, but was wondering if there was potential for you guys to produce something maybe quarterly if not monthly.

I know a lot of you guys do various trips abroad for game, not just Bochum, but Russia, Eastern Europe, believe there's been a few trips to Italy etc, I'd certainly be interested in some articles on those if people were willing to write something.

Yeah its certainly an idea.

We have just started a newsletter recently so could take a few of the articles from there for one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Given the scenes in Charlotte maybe we can form a friendship with them.  They play in blue.  They have a Leicester legend playing for them.  And maybe we can learn from their fans on how to create an atmosphere...even for friendlies.:ph34r:

Leicester and Charlotte are both twin cities with Krefeld as well

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

Play in Sky Blue though 🤢

2 hours ago, purpleronnie said:

I’m okay. Bit cringe for my liking. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/07/2022 at 20:32, purpleronnie said:

It would be great if we could organize a friendly with them during the World Cup break.

3 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Really can't wait to see how things work in SK1 on Sunday now. Not expecting miracles straight away but hopefully those involved manage to make a difference.

I’m only a block away and I’m expecting it to travel through to us hopefully.

Be interesting to see how this pans out over the season. Was it a sell out in that area?

• Like 1

No offence to the singing section and it's new, so give it time and obviously it takes more than just the singing section to improve the atmosphere overall, but based on today....Didn't make a great deal of difference.

Hopefully it improves though!

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2