Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

26 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

Fan cam and goal music is still bobbins. 

Fan cam in particular was shite. It’s an American thing that only works with overly confident eccentrics. We don’t have many of them in Britain, so it’s just people awkwardly waving.

Goal music at least means we’ve scored. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

Hopefully if the singing section goes well it will be increased in size because there's only so much that amount of fans can do.

The singing section can be increased to all areas of the ground. But most aren’t interested imho. You can’t change peoples views/actions by putting in a singing section, waving a flag or doing a tifo

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

The singing section can be increased to all areas of the ground. But most aren’t interested imho. You can’t change peoples views/actions by putting in a singing section, waving a flag or doing a tifo

well we won't know until its increased.

Being able to stand makes a massive difference to the match day experience for me so I much prefer the new section with the more vocal block starting at the front. I'm not making excuses but seeing as it was Brentford on a Sunday it wasn't too bad a start. Unfortunately we just have a lot of fans that don't know how to crack a smile and turn up too expectant to see a win.

Edited by Stuntman_Mike

1 minute ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

Being able to stand makes a massive difference to the match day experience for me so I much prefer the new section with the more vocal block starting at the front. I'm not making excuses but seeing as it was Brentford on a Sunday it wasn't too bad a start. Unfortunately we just have a lot of fans that don't know how to crack a smile and turn up too expectant to see a win.

This was so evident today I noticed it also. Thousands and thousands of glum faces throughout.

Can’t be that many surely that hate going doing there.

17 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Fan cam in particular was shite. It’s an American thing that only works with overly confident eccentrics. We don’t have many of them in Britain, so it’s just people awkwardly waving.

Goal music at least means we’ve scored. 

Or,  if your the chap that sat next to me, was knuckle deep in his right snout for about 35 minutes.

Absolute pig of a human. Stunk of p1ss and his breath smelt like one of my 2 year olds sh1ts.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

Although wtf what was that goal music? Thought the club were doing ok in terms of binning the clappers, removing the cringe pre match music, reintroducing kasabian etc to only completely ruin it with the ****ing goal music. How to kill celebrations in 10 seconds. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Where were you sat? That just didn’t happen. Their fans were silent apart from the 2-0 up and you ****ed it up. I stand in SK3 and there was a huge improvement in the atmosphere thanks to the new section. It will take time for chants to spread from SK1 across the KOP but I think it is safe to say they definitely made the atmosphere much better. 

I was in SK4, closer to the singing section than away fans and they outsung us massively after that second goal - then celebrated like they’d won. We on the other hand had people booing the team and sulking out with 4 mins of time left.

Brentford fans were indeed a silent bunch until that happened.

Edited by phoneticerror

1 minute ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Just weren’t though were we

Clearly were. 

You're deluded or deaf if you don't think we were.

Man Utd's away following, Newcastle and others will effectively turn our stadium in to their home ground.

It's honestly embarrassing.

• Like 3

Just now, tom27111 said:

Clearly were. 

You're deluded or deaf if you don't think we were.

Man Utd's away following, Newcastle and others will effectively turn our stadium in to their home ground.

It's honestly embarrassing.

Couldn’t hear a peep out of them until they scored

• Like 2
  • Haha 1