Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

Sat in J1 and thought the noise from the singing section was decent, as was L1

Didn't really hear much from Brentford until they scored their 1st

Before that I think I heard 1 rendition of "Jamie Vardy, your wife is a grass" from them and that was it

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Out of interest where do you sit, because I thought it was decent until they scored and genuinely couldn’t hear a thing from their end

2 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Tom what are you on about? The section created decent noise? I don’t know if you’re just trolling or what 

I was in P1. OK, not the best place, but the tickets are cheap when you're taking 2 kids with you.

There was literally no noise from our fans whatsoever. 

You can normally hear the Kop or L1, but it was honestly one of the worst atmospheres I've ever experienced at a football ground. 

I'm absolutely amazed anyone thinks otherwise.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

I was in P1. OK, not the best place, but the tickets are cheap when you're taking 2 kids with you.

There was literally no noise from our fans whatsoever. 

You can normally hear the Kop or L1, but it was honestly one of the worst atmospheres I've ever experienced at a football ground. 

I'm absolutely amazed anyone thinks otherwise.

You are wrong in this instance mate. Like I say I’m in SK3 so pretty good spot to judge the singing section and it 100% improved the atmosphere. I am not part of their group so I am being completely neutral with my comments.

Just now, Unabomber said:

You are wrong in this instance mate. Like I say I’m in SK3 so pretty good spot to judge the singing section and it 100% improved the atmosphere. I am not part of their group so I am being completely neutral with my comments.

OK, but it doesn't travel to the other end of the stadium at all. 

It looked like 20 guys jumping up and down all game above a Union FS banner, that's it. Couldn't hear a thing at the other end.

1 minute ago, tom27111 said:

OK, but it doesn't travel to the other end of the stadium at all. 

It looked like 20 guys jumping up and down all game above a Union FS banner, that's it. Couldn't hear a thing at the other end.

That’s more to do with the acoustics then the effort and noise created by the singing section 

13 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Neutral?

Judy a neutral comment comment here 🤐

2 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Clearly were. 

You're deluded or deaf if you don't think we were.

Man Utd's away following, Newcastle and others will effectively turn our stadium in to their home ground.

It's honestly embarrassing.

Brentford will be among the quietest fans we see this season at our place. They were shocking pretty much until they scored.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tom27111 said:

Clearly were. 

You're deluded or deaf if you don't think we were.

Man Utd's away following, Newcastle and others will effectively turn our stadium in to their home ground.

It's honestly embarrassing.

That happened more times than I can remember last season. Arsenal and Chelsea in particular. And Man Utd before they imploded. Brentford fans sang some nondescript songs today but if we’re competing I’d say our fans win on points 

• Like 1