Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Whats with the idea that any atmosphere created must be there for the away fans to hear?

Not sure who said that?

I did state that I know away fans who said they rarely hear the kop. L BLOCK and P/P1 Blocks also rarely hear the kop.  I said this to point out the obvious!  Our ‘singers’ are spread around the ground therefore diluted.

An atmosphere is often created through the banter between two sets of supporters.  Look at games where away fans are poor, it often seems harder to get the atmosphere going.

I don't get to many aways and it was pretty poor tbh.

Bloody hot, every time we got back into the game ,we instantly fecked up, so that sucked the life out of our fans.

Don't think there was any point in that game from the 1st whistle, that ever believed we were going to get anything out of that game,which says it all.

It was just a case of how many we were going to lose by🙁

1 hour ago, Weller Wing said:

I don't get to many aways and it was pretty poor tbh.

Bloody hot, every time we got back into the game ,we instantly fecked up, so that sucked the life out of our fans.

Don't think there was any point in that game from the 1st whistle, that ever believed we were going to get anything out of that game,which says it all.

It was just a case of how many we were going to lose by🙁

Yes but as Brendan said we are shite and arsenal are amazing!

Get the charlatan out!!!!!

51 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

I know a few have been asking for help with picking up song lyrics or a place to signpost other towards if needed.

http://www.unionfs.co.uk/songbook.html

A few changes to be made but this is now back on the UFS site.

Great news, I've seen lots of people asking for this for a while now. No more excuses!