Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 minute ago, MS0204 said:

I still believe that the better the atmosphere the more response you will get on the pitch.. the singing section needs to be in fine voice today.. roar them to victory!!! :scarf:

45 minutes of 'Rodgers Out' in the second half should do the trick if the dunderhead has picked the same starting line-up and formation and we're losing. 

• Like 1

I am also a believer of regardless of what’s gone with Wes, his social media posts etc that while he still wears a Leicester shirt he’s still a fox.. If the crowd turn against him before he’s left and he’s still here after the window closes his confidence will be shattered.. I would be tempted to show more support myself and can only hope others think the same.. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

I am also a believer of regardless of what’s gone with Wes, his social media posts etc that while he still wears a Leicester shirt he’s still a fox.. If the crowd turn against him before he’s left and he’s still here after the window closes his confidence will be shattered.. I would be tempted to show more support myself and can only hope others think the same.. 

I think the player and his agent desire a rift between player and fans because it adds to the pressure on the club. Don't give him the satisfaction, infact i'd be inclined to do the opposite and cheer for fofana, it will encourage the club to stick to their guns, why people can't see that i don't know.

For the record i think fofana is a greedy spoilt idiot but i want whats best for leicester city

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mich-ol said:

As much as it wasn’t the best of games today obviously. So much for the singing section wanting a better atmosphere only for a section of them to boo the players at the end today 

They should of been booed off. Couldn't get my head around the amount of people clapping them off at the end.The manager and players were a disgrace today. 

• Like 4