Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

People are paying an absolute fortune to attend football in a grim financial climate. Plenty today had to negotiate a train strike to get to the match.

They have every right to complain about the dross served up.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AmyLGK said:

Just on my way back up north from the game.  Was surrounded by Union FS on the left and the drumming section on the right...whilst both are amazing and I loved their enthusiasm even to the end...it got confusing which song to sing along to with two on the go at once 😅

Re: the booing, I've never before been in a stadium where so many people were booing...it produced a physical breaking of my heart. The lads looked effected too. So, so sad 😞 

BTW I'm not saying people shouldn't boo...just pointing out the effect I felt and saw 😥

Lol have you been to the kp in the last few years?!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Cincinnati Fox said:

Credit to the SS, but others areas need the team to set the tone.

Ohh yeh I agree. Even when we were losing, the singing section carried on but the football needs to be better, especially performances, for the whole stadium to be banging.

My only issue with the SS so far is that it doesn't reflect anything that's going on on the pitch. If we're pressing and attacking (and yes I realise that's rare) there's no change in tempo or type of song. We do sometimes just need "Come On Leicester" and the general encouragement for the team. A constant array of songs in the background doesn't lift the rest of the crowd or the team itself.

But I get it, the displays we've seen so far don't give anyone any reason to get up for the game. The players need to give the crowd something to cling on to and that's barely been there so far.

11 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Who cares about booing. Manager and players deserve it. People are paying stupid money to watch dross.

Also they’re elite level professionals used to dealing with 50k people calling their wife a slag on a weekly basis. A bit of booing should not be breaking you lol