Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

11 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It felt as though the Maddison song got established yesterday. I doff my hat to UFS as they try to support the team through the game and are clearly experimenting with some new songs to see if they take off. Me and my lad really enjoyed it - asside from what was served up on the pitch 

I liked it were the ''OI OI OI'' got going more 

4 minutes ago, MattFox said:

Think the argument that we need clappers to generate any noise has been demolished 

If you look around though people don't actually clap with their hands like they did before the clappers. It's so strange lol

32 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Killing the atmosphere more like, seem a very self indulgent bunch to me. Stupid half arsed carrying on singing even when we let one in as if nothing had happened. Ive always had a seat in that section and most of them didn't arrive until 5 mins to the start. Pretend ultras that's for sure. I know the football is not helping, but this section is .....

but this section is ..... ?

47 minutes ago, Claridge said:

Killing the atmosphere more like, seem a very self indulgent bunch to me. Stupid half arsed carrying on singing even when we let one in as if nothing had happened. Ive always had a seat in that section and most of them didn't arrive until 5 mins to the start. Pretend ultras that's for sure. I know the football is not helping, but this section is .....

HAHAHA wetty you are. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Take your point as timing is important. Do though think how does anything new ever get going without it being sung.

Fully believe in new songs however, at that time we needed a song(s) to get the crowd going. Like you said its the timing thing.

33 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

With respect, shut up. You've made your mind up on the section already and you're not going to change your mind, so why keep whinging about it?

The rest of the ground can wallow in us conceding if they want but don't knock a set of fans (not everyone in there is UFS) wanting to encourage the team, you utter bore.  

Telling people to shut up on a forum because they have a different view to you😂

I can understand having a drum to provide a beat which maintains the tempo,  but for the last couple of seasons the drum in L1 has been trying to play melodies instead of just maintaining a beat. Yesterday was a new low though,  it was like a 3 year old was doing it.

It doesn't even sound like a drum either,  it's like someone hitting a corrugated iron fence with a stick.

It's yet another thing about going to a home game that I'm starting to really dislike. 

• Haha 2

33 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Yeah, please do. Or post something constructive on the topic rather the baseless drivel you constantly spout. 

If you want to cry we've conceded a goal, why on earth should the section have to go into a state of mourning too? If you're having a bad day, do you expect every one else you come into contact with to have a bad day?

Not sure how you persieve 20 odd people just carrying on singing some dreadful dirge as if nothing has happened as a good thing but all to their own. If you were there you will have heard the booing and seen the willy puller signs being given to the players from lots of people in that section? It’s the fakeness of it all that I don’t like, hopefully it and the football will improve

7 hours ago, Claridge said:

Come on mate, don’t leave us hanging. This isn’t the final episode of The Sopranos. Give us an ending! 😂

8 hours ago, Claridge said:

People like you are exactly the problem, good job you lost your seat.

• Like 3

Can’t believe anyone is moaning about how wordy the Maddison chant is, it’s 4 lines with about 3-4 words per line :D Wasn’t at the game yesterday but bugger all the boring ones who just want to act as if it’s a library.. keep it going SS.. jeez I will hate to read this thread after Forest lol

• Like 3