Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 minute ago, Thebluefox85 said:

The singing section is an embarrassment cant hear it at all just about 12 wannabe palace ultras! get in L1 it you want to sing only part of the ground that does 

If only you'd have cobbed in "the whole ground should be a singing section!!!", you'd have got a full house in 'Boring anti-section rhetoric we've all heard before' bingo...

• Haha 4

Just now, Lcfc098 said:

How was it tonight? 

Literally the worst away end I’ve ever been in. We couldn’t get one song going. A few hundred joined in with their ‘Sacked in the morning’ and singing Iverson’s name after the game. Total Doggo.

Stockport’s atmosphere was immense and puts every single PL club to shame. They literally didn’t stop bouncing from before kick off to after it. Even at HT they were making more noise than the KP has done in 5 years. Not an exaggeration.

Just now, Hollism said:

Literally the worst away end I’ve ever been in. We couldn’t get one song going. A few hundred joined in with their ‘Sacked in the morning’ and singing Iverson’s name after the game. Total Doggo.

Stockport’s atmosphere was immense and puts every single PL club to shame. They literally didn’t stop bouncing from before kick off to after it. Even at HT they were making more noise than the KP has done in 5 years. Not an exaggeration.

Not surprised in the slightest. Our fans just seem to lack that energy and passion and most see it as a day out. Can’t see it changing anytime soon tbh

• Like 1

I don’t go away now but judging by those images looked like a community bus outing One bloke filming the penalty

shoot out

Alot of the problems arise from the club and their way of distributing tickets.

The same faces generally must appear at away grounds and judging by last night that is not good

i know you get bitter losers but a Stockport fan tweeted that was the worst away end he had seen there in over

10 years

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Winsum said:

I don’t go away now but judging by those images looked like a community bus outing One bloke filming the penalty

shoot out

Alot of the problems arise from the club and their way of distributing tickets.

The same faces generally must appear at away grounds and judging by last night that is not good

i know you get bitter losers but a Stockport fan tweeted that was the worst away end he had seen there in over

10 years

Didn’t go and didn’t watch yesterday so no idea but that last quote sounds far fetched and completely exaggerated to me. In the last ten years they’ve had away ends comprising 14 Farsley Celtic fans and the milkman’s dog on a Wednesday night in January  

56 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Having seen a photo that’s just gone up on the socials, I can see why. 

LCFC - I get the point you want a photo of someone wearing the new shirt but feckin hell, it looks like a scene of Night of the Living Dead 

The guy in the top-left haunted my dreams last night

Fa3-k40aIAAztq5.jpg

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Didn’t go and didn’t watch yesterday so no idea but that last quote sounds far fetched and completely exaggerated to me. In the last ten years they’ve had away ends comprising 14 Farsley Celtic fans and the milkman’s dog on a Wednesday night in January  

I can believe it. There wasn’t a single song that caught on 

12 minutes ago, I blame Wellens said:

So the keyboard fans on here who don’t go to the game take the piss out of the real fans who make the long journey up to Stockport on a Tuesday night… classic Leicester.

I've been on many away days and there are lots of the 'older generation' shall we say that go because they have a lot more time on their hands. Others have commented that the away support was shite and I'm not going to lie, a lot of it is because of those types of fans who just sit and watch with a face like a slapped a**e and make zero noise so yeah I will take the piss if I want to. Apologies if its your old man!

• Like 1

I may be in the minority currently for saying this but I don’t understand some of the comments in this thread.. “celebrating the winning penalty”.. I would think that should have been a given as ain’t that what’s supposed to happen? Yes it was a league 2

team, perhaps the view before the game it should have been 3-0, 4-0.. however they were promoted last season and were in a full swing of confidence playing a PL team.. this was like

their cup final.. Stockport had their chances and who’s heart wasn’t in their mouth when their free kick was on the edge of the area? I ain’t afraid to say I had my arms aloft clapping when the lads came over after, they need our support.. 

As with the atmosphere I hate to use broken but that’s what it is.. You have the Rodger’s out crew and two rows up Rodger’s in.. There was a couple of groups trying to start the chants and fair play to them, on a cobbled floor where it resembled a can of sardines as people just stood in which row they wanted then they done ok, perhaps it just didn’t filter

through to the cameras.. Lets face it, it was tough with no roof aswell.. But with so much anti Rodger’s thoughts this will be the norm until he goes.

I want to look forward to the away end Saturday.. i ain’t sure much will change but hopefully a better atmosphere will happen.. but would I accept a point before kick off.. damn right I would.. 

• Like 1