Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

2 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

Is there a reason why the demographic of our away end (and even our home end) is so different compared to teams like Leeds, United, Newcastle. Feels like we have a lot lot more older people in our ends and the same ones keep popping up at every game.

The thing is its all done by points, so the same people are going week in week out because they have the points.

Other people don't get a look in.

1 minute ago, blue army 1988 said:

The thing is its all done by points, so the same people are going week in week out because they have the points.

Other people don't get a look in.

I wanted to post something earlier regarding “the same people popping up at every game”….. I would call that loyalty myself

Just now, MS0204 said:

I wanted to post something earlier regarding “the same people popping up at every game”….. I would call that loyalty myself

Im not having a go at people's loyalty. I know how hard it is to rack up those points.

I'm replying to someone who said it always seems the same people.

On 27/08/2022 at 21:13, dooflip said:

I think we need to make a serious brendan out noise every game from here on in, force Top’s hand. We need to make it extremely toxic and uncomfortable and just chant Rodgers out all game, every game.

Why on earth make it toxic & uncomfortable? Yes, we haven't had the best start to season but what does this achieve? We need to try for a positive atmosphere 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Munshi said:

Right we need to get the place bouncing tonight, leave any negativity towards the players/manager to after the final whistle and let’s just ****ing back em for 90 and see where it gets us. 

One of our louder atmospheres at home last season was this game and it got us over the line. No reason why we can’t do the same today.

The usual pockets will sing all game as usual, hopefully everyone else will get stuck in as well :scarf:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Raj said:

90 mins of hammering Harry Maguire  whilst he sits on the bench smirking, watching us lose 1-3!

Don't know why hammering the other team/players is turning out to be a big thing for us. Seems we want to ridicule someone else more than we want to support our own lot. It ain't banter cos they can't reply. Same as when we constantly sing about hating forest etc. Who gives a fvck about the opposition  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Don't know why hammering the other team/players is turning out to be a big thing for us. Seems we want to ridicule someone else more than we want to support our own lot. It ain't banter cos they can't reply. Same as when we constantly sing about hating forest etc. Who gives a fvck about the opposition  

Probably  cos at the  moment we dont have much to sing about as a positive in our own team!