Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

37 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Wasn’t that bad today to be honest. Certainly nothing to brag about but we’ve seen worse. The minutes silence and national anthem were well observed. A few shouts from various parts of the home ends to try and disrupt it but whatever.

Where I was there were city fans chanting during the minutes silence. Luckily only a few drunk idiots but noticeable 

Towards the end of last season, the Everton fans elevated their team by rallying behind them with raucous support. Even though they played poorly in many games, a hard core of supporters supported the cause. As a result they avoided the drop. Have the Leicester faithful got it in them to replicate the passion needed to help drag the team through this depressing trough? It starts against Forest…

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Harry the Cat said:

Towards the end of last season, the Everton fans elevated their team by rallying behind them with raucous support. Even though they played poorly in many games, a hard core of supporters supported the cause. As a result they avoided the drop. Have the Leicester faithful got it in them to replicate the passion needed to help drag the team through this depressing trough? It starts against Forest…

We did it for the end of the Great Escape season - we need to do it earlier and for longer this time - Your Club Needs You

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Harry the Cat said:

they had brought a new manager in

9 minutes ago, Harry the Cat said:

Towards the end of last season, the Everton fans elevated their team by rallying behind them with raucous support. Even though they played poorly in many games, a hard core of supporters supported the cause. As a result they avoided the drop. Have the Leicester faithful got it in them to replicate the passion needed to help drag the team through this depressing trough? 

No

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Hollism said:

Wasn’t that bad today to be honest. Certainly nothing to brag about but we’ve seen worse. The minutes silence and national anthem were well observed. A few shouts from various parts of the home ends to try and disrupt it but whatever.

Yeah same thoughts here. Though as marvellous stadium it is and it can clearly get an atmosphere going, it weren’t half bland from them 

11 hours ago, Harry the Cat said:

If there is little connection to or respect for those kicking the ball it is hard to fake it. The team must be up for it too.

Even if willing, much of the fan base will struggle with being raucous for more than a a couple of minutes at a time. Little blue clappers may be needed.

18 minutes ago, He aint bald said:

If there is little connection to or respect for those kicking the ball it is hard to fake it. The team must be up for it too.

Even if willing, much of the fan base will struggle with being raucous for more than a a couple of minutes at a time. Little blue clappers may be needed.

I'd rather drop back to the farmers leagues and Hereford on a Tuesday night than give those things another go.

In fact suggesting it should be an arrestable offence.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

If only we were capable of getting behind the team like Everton fans did in the final few matches of last season. Loudest I've heard at Filbert Way and non-stop. I'm guessing nothing will change until new management is put in place and even then we'll still have streams heading down to the concourses on 38 mins and leaving on 95 mins when the match is on a knife edge. 

I despair. Going down with not even a whimper. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Spudulike said:

If only we were capable of getting behind the team like Everton fans did in the final few matches of last season. Loudest I've heard at Filbert Way and non-stop. I'm guessing nothing will change until new management is put in place and even then we'll still have streams heading down to the concourses on 38 mins and leaving on 95 mins when the match is on a knife edge. 

I despair. Going down with not even a whimper. 

If the club were that concerned, they'd stop the half time catering. I can't believe people can't go 90 minutes without a pint and a choclate bar 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

If the club were that concerned, they'd stop the half time catering. I can't believe people can't go 90 minutes without a pint and a choclate bar 

If they need the bog then fair enough, if you gotta go, you gotta go. But I don't accept that many of our fans have synchronised their bladders. Weird but perhaps it's a case of fomo? 

We have lost our way. 

10 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Jesus people are allowed to go for a pie and a pint, it’s better than watching that shite that for sure. 

Course they're allowed, Ginge, no one says they're not, but the way to stop the ground emptying at half time is to stop the catering at half time.  

9 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

Jesus people are allowed to go for a pie and a pint, it’s better than watching that shite that for sure. 

The questions is why can't they last for 45 mins without a pie and a pint? If they hate the shite they are watching that much then why other bother going at all? 

Each to their own but its getting worse season on season. Perhaps it looks worse from where I sit in Row LL as its high up. Depressing that so many are either disengaged with the team they claim to support or need sustanance that much they can't manage without. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

It's just funny people moan about people leaving games early yet it happens during the game. As posted above, people start leaving as early as 35 minutes.

On the other hand, the way to stop people going for a pint at half time is to provide beer at their seats. I'm sure that in this day and age and considering the cost of running a pub has gone up to 10 million quid a year so there's gonna be a few beer taps going up for sale, every seat could be have a pipe and tap with a coin slot so you can pull your own pint without having to move.

• Haha 1