Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

53 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's just funny people moan about people leaving games early yet it happens during the game. As posted above, people start leaving as early as 35 minutes.

Maybe if it didn’t take 15 mins to actually get served fans would wait until half-time to leave their seats  

On 18/09/2022 at 09:28, Harry the Cat said:

Towards the end of last season, the Everton fans elevated their team by rallying behind them with raucous support. Even though they played poorly in many games, a hard core of supporters supported the cause. As a result they avoided the drop. Have the Leicester faithful got it in them to replicate the passion needed to help drag the team through this depressing trough? It starts against Forest…

They had that girly shrill 'Everton never shine so brightly' shite - If we revert to anything like that I'd prefer to be relegated - A total and utter embarrassment by them 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

If only we were capable of getting behind the team like Everton fans did in the final few matches of last season. Loudest I've heard at Filbert Way and non-stop. I'm guessing nothing will change until new management is put in place and even then we'll still have streams heading down to the concourses on 38 mins and leaving on 95 mins when the match is on a knife edge. 

I despair. Going down with not even a whimper. 

Wooooooo.

• Haha 3

Towards the end of last season, the Everton fans elevated their team by rallying behind them with raucous support. Even though they played poorly in many games, a hard core of supporters supported the cause. As a result they avoided the drop. Have the Leicester faithful got it in them to replicate the passion needed to help drag the team through this depressing trough? It starts against Forest…

Its been well-documented and discussed already but I think the problem is that the majority of us are all down to our very last ounce of enthusiasm after rallying the team time after time again both this season ( and last ) to no avail I might add

I don’t know the timescale of Everton’s demise but I do know that if push comes to shove, not many other teams can match the sheer passion and back to the wall underdog mentality of our own fans

This has and will not ever change

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jet64 said:

Its been well-documented and discussed already but I think the problem is that the majority of us are all down to our very last ounce of enthusiasm after rallying the team time after time again both this season ( and last ) to no avail I might add

I don’t know the timescale of Everton’s demise but I do know that if push comes to shove, not many other teams can match the sheer passion and back to the wall underdog mentality of our own fans

This has and will not ever change

We’ve been shit for 2 seasons, Everton have been shit for around 6 

• Haha 1

The best way of ensuring nobody goes for a pie and a pint on 35 minutes is by charging loads for a ticket to watch the match, making the pies and beer really expensive and really, really shit........ Oh hang on

A fool and his Money are soon parted, especially at the football 

Everton's survival had nothing to do with the fans and everything to do with us gifting them the required points....

• Like 2

16 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

On the other hand, the way to stop people going for a pint at half time is to provide beer at their seats. I'm sure that in this day and age and considering the cost of running a pub has gone up to 10 million quid a year so there's gonna be a few beer taps going up for sale, every seat could be have a pipe and tap with a coin slot so you can pull your own pint without having to move.

Or just allow drinks in stands. That way people buy drinks spread out through the 90 mins.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, PAPA LAZAROU said:

you did go to our last home match I take it? mass walkouts way before the end.

The chips aren't down yet in the fans eyes.

I'm talking late season really. Everton's atmosphere was dire until about March.

• Like 1