Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

14 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

@Union FS showing the rest of the country how it’s done.

A lot of our support won’t realise that’s handmade and that a load of the other fans’ displays you see flashed up on match of the day or whatever are shipped from a printer abroad (kudos for the Forza Control + P banner too!)

The time and attention to detail that goes into this, the subtle messaging/play on words, the image being one to send a message to our local rivals… 

Absolutely outstanding work guys. I hope you get the credit and respect you deserve for it.

DA7352D6-7E4F-412E-82A5-130AE12E01EB.thumb.jpeg.145a0fd90d45cfcbe8da189b3efc42b5.jpeg

Lovely words, Ive made sure a good few of the group see this.

• Like 1

Just now, pedmcl said:

Please don't shoot me down for this, I like WYS as a song, but think it's a bit dull right before a game - be better to be played straight after a home win IMO. 

Just my opinion though! 

Maddison said in an interview he loved hearing it before the game. If it gets the players up for it that's the main thing.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, pedmcl said:

Please don't shoot me down for this, I like WYS as a song, but think it's a bit dull right before a game - be better to be played straight after a home win IMO. 

Just my opinion though! 

I think it needs time, definitely noticed more people singing it with gusto last night. Imagine how it would sound if all the ground sang like Liverpool fans do with YNWA.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Is he taking the fvcking piss lol

They only sang one song after about an hour. Deathly quiet otherwise! 

Media so far up Forest's arse it leads to this. 

Not getting outsung ‘90, ‘90+1, ‘90+2, ‘90+3

What a comeback Forest!

• Haha 1

Guest Mee-9
5 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Also the stand up if you love Leicester. Not seen that many join in for years. 

Was brilliant - whole ground on their feet. 

3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Was very disappointed with the amount of people leaving early and going down to fill their faces at half time. 

More of our fans by % leaving early than fans of a team who have just been drilled 4-0 

Yeah, that gets me too. Made me wonder who we were singing "You've had your day out, now fvck off home" to...

"Defiant" at 3-0 down. Completely silent a couple of minutes later at 4-0 down. Silent for the bulk of the first half once they started shipping goals. Still, get the Leeds United "but we won the singing"tm trophy out for them, and congratulations on the (checks notes) zero points that wins you. Will make them feel better as they reassure themselves they are a big team, big fanbase, don't care about Leicester, definitely don't care, only hate Derby, definitely not even bothered they got thrashed. Because it doesn't count. Because they don't care. They are aren't crying, it's just allergies.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tommy G said:

I saw that, could of been a really nasty accident or even killed himself. Why people feel the need to jump into rows in front when celebrating is a bit OTT, all for a photo and hastag limbs, grown men, really.

Atmosphere was great last night & a great effort on the tifo.

I am the idiot in question. It clearly wasn’t intentional. Why on earth would I do that myself? I was knocked in the celebration but in reality it was nobodies fault but my own.

Believe me, the lump I have on my head today was not worth any ‘photos and hashtags’

1 minute ago, JMenzfeld said:

I am the idiot in question. It clearly wasn’t intentional. Why on earth would I do that myself? I was knocked in the celebration but in reality it was nobodies fault but my own.

Believe me, the lump I have on my head today was not worth any ‘photos and hashtags’

I'm not saying you would, what I'm saying is you do see people purposefully hurl themselves forwards onto people all the time, they don't just fall. It was probably an idiot behind you.