Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

19 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

Yes, I noticed that. Is it acceptance do you think? Are you guys becoming mainstream? 

Im not so sure on that. More likely just something that mixes up their stock images of fans decked out in the latest kits. Plus that spot is far easier to get a better shot of than where UFS were previously.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Im not so sure on that. More likely just something that mixes up their stock images of fans decked out in the latest kits. Plus that spot is far easier to get a better shot of than where UFS were previously.

Speaking of kits and UFS it reminds me of something I thought of at the game against Forest.

What were the tshirts you were all wearing? I was too far away to really tell but they looked like black tshirts with a badge of some sort.

Just now, AKCJ said:

Speaking of kits and UFS it reminds me of something I thought of at the game against Forest.

What were the tshirts you were all wearing? I was too far away to really tell but they looked like black tshirts with a badge of some sort.

There was a run internally of a t-shirt design with the group logo, club logo and city crest on.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ted Maul said:

Anyone else just had an email from the club saying they're cracking down on persistent standing in the singing section? lol

I think/hope it's jsut paying lip-service to whatever safety bods they think they need to impress, but it's fvcking mental given the debate around standing died 10 years ago. I'm assuming L1 get one of these emails every week? :rolleyes:

Just now, Voll Blau said:

I think/hope it's jsut paying lip-service to whatever safety bods they think they need to impress, but it's fvcking mental given the debate around standing died 10 years ago. I'm assuming L1 get one of these emails every week? :rolleyes:

We'll see tomorrow- it will be moody as it is, can't see heavy handed stewarding going down well.

Just had the email myself. I wish they were as concerned about what's happening on the pitch as what they are off it. 

I get the safety element re: overcrowding and do empathise if this is a genuine issue. However surely you just check those areas and eject anyone without a corresponding ticket until the message hits home and people decide its not worth the hassle. 

The standing issue seems exaggerated to me. Surely it's a case of cause and effect. If you solve the migration issue you solve the safety concerns for those standing. 

Will be interesting to see how they manage/police this tomorrow. 

It won't be an example the club like to read but there are parallels with the Green Bridgade at Celtic. They had a spot which they very quickly out grow and it became 'unsafe' due to fan migration (what a phrase). Obviously don't know the exact ins and outs but instead of doubling down on the section supporting the club they worked with the group. This then saw a large safe standing section and progress. 

The clubs stance here mind-blowing. Imagine pushing down on the support trying to deter them supporting the team whilst the team sit bottom of the league.

Edited by SemperEadem