Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

17 minutes ago, Ginger_Filbert said:

I wonder if this is linked to the lad that nearly had a fall, maybe they saw/heard about it. 

Either way it’s a ****ing shit show from the club. 

Check tickets are correct by all means but come the summer the area obviously needs expanding. 

3 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

It’s obviously a mindless move by the club (again) regarding the fans but, does this have anything to do with the lad in the section who had a bit of burden during the Forest game? 

I hope I’m not imagining that this happened btw. 

If it is a response to that, then it's absolutely the worst kind of token, box-ticking response to what was a really serious situation. While it hopefully won't happen again, the club have so far ignored calls for a practical solution put forward by fans in the area affected.

If, heaven forbid, something worse did happen, the club's defence of "well, we emailed people and told them to sit down" absolutely would not wash with the authorities. Their current approach to what happened has been totally negligent.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

May as well rock up at Anstey tomorrow instead 

I don't blame you because thats about as football as football can get. 

I'm starting to lose the will to go these days. At the forest game i felt like i was visiting at Gartree prison when i went in. I even said to the wannabe bouncer who scanned me with a metal detector that he woudn't be around next season. Not on any security grounds just that it wouldn't be needed in the championship. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Voll Blau said:

Still, if supporter migration is such an issue then the section's clearly a success and should be expanded. Crack on with it then, LCFC...

Although as you will be aware, not all the season tickets were sold in the singing section, so hardly grounds for expanding it.  The guy who could have fell to his death will have a bearing on this I presume. The club would have been in massive trouble with health and safety had that happened. Can you imagine the media backlash too! 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Although as you will be aware, not all the season tickets were sold in the singing section, so hardly grounds for expanding it.  The guy who could have fell to his death will have a bearing on this I presume. The club would have been in massive trouble with health and safety had that happened. Can you imagine the media backlash too! 

Never really happened when fans have fell from away ends at Millwall/Sheffield Wednesday, Wembley during Euro 2021 or even a Harry Styles gig at Ibrox. 

Edited by CosbehFox

Rodgers mentioned in yesterday's presser, words to the effect that players created the atmosphere during the Notts match. Perhaps he wasn't aware of the tifo or the pre-match atmosphere created by the fans. The heirachy at the club listen to Rodgers whatever crap he comes out with. 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

Never really happened when fans have fell from away ends at Millwall, Sheffield Wednesday or even a Harry Styles gig at Ibrox. 

Someone tell through the temporary stand at Bloomfield Road during the worst part of Karl Oyston's time and it was met with shrugs.

Considering I could buy 6 tickets for West Didsbury and Chorlton for the cost of a Cat A ticket at City, and probably have a better time if this latest clampdown succeeds, this hostility towards the fans (not even in the section, just in general) makes it really hard to justify building points towards a season ticket.

It's getting as stupid as when KB was head steward.

10 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Rodgers mentioned in yesterday's presser, words to the effect that players created the atmosphere during the Notts match. Perhaps he wasn't aware of the tifo or the pre-match atmosphere created by the fans. The heirachy at the club listen to Rodgers whatever crap he comes out with. 

Did he? 

10 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Did he? 

Atmosphere difference to Forest?

“The onus is on as the team to generate that atmosphere. In our last game, we saw it and that came from the players. That connection between the supporters was there. 12.30s can be difficult games. But we have to generate intensity to bring them along with us.”

• Like 1

Just now, Spudulike said:

Atmosphere difference to Forest?

“The onus is on as the team to generate that atmosphere. In our last game, we saw it and that came from the players. That connection between the supporters was there. 12.30s can be difficult games. But we have to generate intensity to bring them along with us.”

I see! So it was the players that helped the atmosphere to win. But if we lose, it's the fans making the players nervous lol lol