Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Persist standing is forbidden in a football match. We’ve all bought a ticket and we’ve all signed up to this condition, the club may be ‘gone mate’ but it’s a fact that’s what we’ve all done. If a large group of people stand, and someone is caused serious harm, nothing is stopping them suing the club for not enforcing said rule? I don’t agree with the email but I get 500+ emails a day and read about 5 of them. I’m astonished people are getting riled up about a large company acting like a large company 

It would make sense for the club to accept that people are going to stand and follow the precedent set by basically every other club in the league and create an area in which they can do it safely.

Reality is the club have a duty of care to the people that attend the event and should be following the accepted protocol by creating an area for fans that wish to stand.

The current policy adopted by the club doesn’t create a safe environment for the people that attend the stadium.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Raj said:

This club is brilliant!

Give the singing section approval then tell them to sit the feck down!!!!

P.S I'm in L1, dont stand up but I've not received an email.

Maybe the ones higher up who PERSISTENTLY  stand have? @Bert?

Nope I haven’t. The thing with L1 is that down to a certain level, it’s always stood (Not that this makes it right in a comparable case) from the first game we had there. Because of this, and people know what it is the club don’t get any complaints regarding standing in L1. I remember Jim Saying this a few years ago. You won’t find any stadium in England that doesn’t have a section that persistently stands, else why aren’t the club or why haven’t they acted upon this to L1? It’s all because someone somewhere has complained and the club have to be seen to be doing something about it. 

It’s an absolute disgrace for me. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MattFox said:

It would make sense for the club to accept that people are going to stand and follow the precedent set by basically every other club in the league and create an area in which they can do it safely.

Reality is the club have a duty of care to the people that attend the event and should be following the accepted protocol by creating an area for fans that wish to stand.

The current policy adopted by the club doesn’t create a safe environment for the people that attend the stadium.

Totally agreed. I think it will take a group like union fs, or whoever it was that forced the singing section into existence, to get safe standing enacted at the kp. Not the way it should be but that’s life. I respect the posters on here like yourself that offer solutions and engage, instead of the constant ‘clubs a mess’ at the same time clicking renew season ticket 

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Surely everyone knows why they are doing this? 

It's possibly the most pathetic stunt they have pulled recently. 

This club has lost its special feel. 

Looks like they have been planning it for at least a year as well... disgraceful

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2212747/important-supporter-information-are-you-match-ready

And Arsenal... https://www.arsenal.com/news/emirates-stadium-matchday-code-conduct

And Spurs... https://stasher.com/blog/tottenham-hotspur-stadium-bag-policy/#:~:text=The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium bag policy allows you to bring,30cm long by 30cm high

And Brighton... https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/2205181

etc. etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Surely everyone knows why they are doing this? 

It's possibly the most pathetic stunt they have pulled recently. 

This club has lost its special feel. 

They've been twats for years. People just realise it now because we're shit.

• Like 1