Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

On 01/10/2022 at 02:23, Dan LCFC said:

I do think if the chips really are down our fans will react. I think we're usually at our best in a relegation fight.

The chips will cost £6.50, there will be a horrible queue, they will be served cold and there will only be 12 of them. And still our support will lap up those chips. 

15 hours ago, Nod.E said:

The only risk to safety is to that of the ear drums of supporters if we score too many.

That fvcking song man. The rare highlight of following our team at the moment and it's immediately followed by irritation. Sums us up quite nicely really. 

I'm a member and in absolutely no rush to watch us play at the moment. Even if we were doing well it would be somewhat through gritted teeth. 

Club getting everything wrong the past few years. As much as I'm a supporter, there's a part of me that thinks we deserve everything coming to us. Some people making decisions at the club deserve that, and that's my silver lining.

That and the whole stadium from the inside and outside pretty much displaying zero acknowledgment to the club’s history prior 2010.

15 hours ago, Nod.E said:

The only risk to safety is to that of the ear drums of supporters if we score too many.

That fvcking song man. The rare highlight of following our team at the moment and it's immediately followed by irritation. Sums us up quite nicely really. 

I'm a member and in absolutely no rush to watch us play at the moment. Even if we were doing well it would be somewhat through gritted teeth. 

Club getting everything wrong the past few years. As much as I'm a supporter, there's a part of me that thinks we deserve everything coming to us. Some people making decisions at the club deserve that, and that's my silver lining.

It feels like a few within the club have been riding the gravy train that has been rolling since 2016, you only have to look a that pathetic pre match video to see it.

There seems to be a feeling that the fans should accept and be grateful for whatever is force fed to them because of 2016, and unfortunately you can see that the majority of the support has accepted it and is indoctrinated.

28 minutes ago, jonathan_ross said:

That and the whole stadium from the inside and outside pretty much displaying zero acknowledgment to the club’s history prior 2010.

The pre-match film shows some old historical stuff. But need some recognition of our past, certainly. 

31 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

Absolute boulder dash I’m afraid. I sit very close to the section and I can tell you for a fact not one word would have been sung in that ground without it/them today. Not a chirp from any other part of the ground all game. 

But it creates a sense of entitlement for that group, in my opinion. It contains it to a small section rather than around the stadium. Signing about a player that left years ago also shows the lack of invention as well. 

told you it was controversial! Haha 

Edited by fox_favourite
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, fox_favourite said:

But it creates a sense of entitlement for that group, in my opinion. It contains it to a small section rather than around the stadium. Signing about a player that left years ago also shows the lack of invention as well. 

Yes of course, it means no other fan in the ground is allowed to sing if the section is singing. Singing in the football ground is now entitlement! We really have heard it all. 

Rubbish again I’m afraid!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

I mean you couldn't make it any clearer without breaking the presumably fragile working relationship with the club. Fair play. :appl:

Not being the other side of the stadium would be a tad clearer. 

That's 2 pictures making it look like it's behind BR.

Media for you 

48 minutes ago, Matt said:

Fucking happy clappers can get in the bin along with Rodgers and the board.

Enjoy relegation cowards - Be careful what you wish for.

Modern football unfortunately down at the old Filbert street the crowd soon let the board know if they were unhappy. A lot of clueless people watch football nowadays 🤔

• Like 2