Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

I thought the atmosphere was very decent tonight from where I was sitting. 

I wasn't there to be fair.

On the stream left side, right side was really loud. Shows what can be done, just a shame it isn't a song that gets behind the players. Hate it. 

Other than that just the odd quiet "Leicester, Leicester, leicesterrrrrr, Leicester."

• Haha 1

First 20 pretty good as you’d expect with the scoreline but beyond that it was dire again. A bloke in front of me even had a bag full of Liverpool merch that had clearly been brought from the club shop pre-game.

Quite frankly too many people who go with no intention of making any noise or even celebrating at times. Everyone has the right to watch the game in their own way but its painful being in our away ends at times.

• Like 2

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

I don’t think so. It was electric in the second half, they created a real din, aided and abetted by cheer leader klopp. Misguided comment but personally  don’t take it as a dig 

Agree that may be the case but honestly he has to pick and chose what he says. On the face of it, it seems he's either sucking up to Liverpool wanting a move there or he's having a dig at us. No matter what you should not (directly or indirectly) say another teams fans are better than your own. Poor judgment there 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, hejammy said:

Agree that may be the case but honestly he has to pick and chose what he says. On the face of it, it seems he's either sucking up to Liverpool wanting a move there or he's having a dig at us. No matter what you should not (directly or indirectly) say another teams fans are better than your own. Poor judgment there 

Couldn’t put it better myself mate 

Gerrard's slip
Defaming Klopp (AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ABSOLUTE BANTER)

Left side, right side obsession

The inability of our away ends to sing as one (Patson Daka chant drowned out by some other shit chant, for example)

Selfish arses standing on their chair and blocking the view of the people behind them

Solid effort all round.

Edited by Footballwipe

1 hour ago, splinterdream said:

How to create a better atmosphere.

Increase the capacity so access easily accessible to all and some make tickets cheaper......then you'll get atmosphere 

This is the most important aspect. The problem is, even with our woeful matchday prices at the moment, our ticket office won't even put some games on general sale because they're worried about the odd herbert getting in their precious, carefully-conditioned stadium. It's the most pathetic policy going.

Increasing the capacity will also only work if a dedicated area is given over to those who actively want to create an atmosphere.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, Footballwipe said:

Gerrard's slip
Defaming Klopp (AHAHAHAHAHA WHAT ABSOLUTE BANTER)

Left side, right side obsession

The inability of our away ends to sing as one (Patson Daka chant drowned out by some other shit chant, for example)

Selfish arses standing on their chair and blocking the view of the people behind them

Solid effort all round.

Songs are so shit man. Gerrard's slip nothing to do with us, and even more embarrassing because it was under our current manager.

Left side / right side and your City is a blue.

It's a wonder why people don't join in.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Songs are so shit man. Gerrard's slip nothing to do with us, and even more embarrassing because it was under our current manager.

Left side / right side and your City is a blue.

It's a wonder why people don't join in.

Feels like often it's all we've got. I'm all for ripping the piss out of the oppo but almost any song about Leicester is sung so half-heartedly in our away end that we might as well not bother. We are a very weird fanbase.

• Like 2

I don't think the atmosphere was too bad on the left side tonight, it was just disappointing there wasn't more support for the team when they needed it rather than just focusing on songs about their fans and Klopp.

I'd say it's the reputation of Anfield and the 'bigger club' bias that gives them an advantage, it's not necessarily the noise they generate - from what I've experienced anyway.

Some of the decisions that go their way and the bookings that they avoided were simply unbelievable. 

On a side note, I genuinely couldn't believe I had two grown men in front of me turn around 180 degrees in sync when the players took the knee in what is theee most bizarre and embarrassing show of 'defiance' I have ever seen lol  

Just now, FoxesTez said:

Yes, and have done every away this season other than Millwall…

Well done you 👏🏻 

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. There were plenty of chants supporting the team and individuals last night far more than any tasteless chants about Klopp or them, but if you choose to focus on them and cringe about them, then you crack on.