Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

16 hours ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Go on any Liverpool forum or Twitter and they’re making out it was like European cup game last night in terms of atmosphere. They really really hate us don’t they ! Can’t wait to play them Tuesday night now. Hopefully get them more wound up then last night. Great away end last night. So much better when you ain’t got the UFS singing their no word ultra songs for 20 minutes. 

Which chants have no words in out of interest?

I’m not part of UFS before you tell me I’m being defensive. I’m just curious 

6 hours ago, LCFC FOX said:

Which chants have no words in out of interest?

I’m not part of UFS before you tell me I’m being defensive. I’m just curious 

its not that they have no words its that they are mumbled and no one other than them can tell what they are singing

1 hour ago, Ely fox said:

It’s the same as all football clubs when your winning the crowd sings and when you are not doing well it goes quiet 

Tbf back when we used to struggle we did pipe up, especially when opposition or officials got under our skin, we used to be loud in adversity.

Now it's just dead.

Personally I think we currently mirror the team and how we play. Bored, lacking enthusiasm, insipid and stagnating.

Edited by Matt
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, bovril said:

I thought being a Leicester fan was about accepting our support is a bit rubbish. 25 years of supporting I've more or less come to terms with it

Wasn't always like you say. Orient.  Fulham, 1974 FA Cup run, O'Neill and Little eras, Wembley trips, Ranieri miracle. Wouldn't change being a Leicester supporter for anything.

1 minute ago, l444ry said:

Wasn't always like you say. Orient.  Fulham, 1974 FA Cup run, O'Neill and Little eras, Wembley trips, Ranieri miracle. Wouldn't change being a Leicester supporter for anything.

Me neither and I wasn't being totally serious. But I've never thought we have passionate fans. 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Fairly bored of anyone slagging off other fans for at least having a go at supporting the team because the choice of song doesn't fit their bizarre set of guidelines.

I'll sing whatever shit songs I like. A crap song is better than no song.

30 years I've been hearing people moan about my club. If you don't like it / us and your offended by everything you could always try the Tigers.

See you at the Etihad. 

3 hours ago, K1FOX said:

How about try and learn the words and sing them. That’s how chants start and catch on

You must be joking mate, most of the West Stand Coach One massif don't even know their own names, and count it as a win if they find the ground on a match day - according to a bloke down the pub. Learn a new song? Old dogs and new tricks springs to mind.

16 minutes ago, bovril said:

Me neither and I wasn't being totally serious. But I've never thought we have passionate fans. 

Same everywhere now Bovril, except at clubs that have something to prove like Brentford. Too many fans prefer showing their loyalty by taking pictures of themselves on phones or putting up ridiculous videos of themselves expecting us to watch them watch the game. Social media expert football managers that couldn't even get into their school teams. Sign of the times sadly. Bloody cringeworthy. So many things in modern life and the so-called matchday "experience" (goal music) has taken the passion out of the fans.  

Edited by l444ry
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy said:

if you can't understand what they are saying how are you supposed to learn it you patronising twat?

Mate not being funny but majority of what is sung atm has been around for a fair while now. If you still can’t figure out what the words are you’re the problem and the twat 

Everyone around the world talks about how incredible the fans are in England, but most countries have a far superior atmosphere to English games. One thing I'd say though is the swing in emotions at foreign games when it's going bad is much worse. If you think we're hostile when it's not going to plan, go and see the way the fans react in countries such as Turkey, etc.. 

12 minutes ago, shailen said:

Everyone around the world talks about how incredible the fans are in England, but most countries have a far superior atmosphere to English games. One thing I'd say though is the swing in emotions at foreign games when it's going bad is much worse. If you think we're hostile when it's not going to plan, go and see the way the fans react in countries such as Turkey, etc.. 

You can argue that they have more right to be upset when things go wrong as they put so much into getting behind their teams. Passion and dedication is so much more superior to modern British football