Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

32 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Agreed. Anything that winds the opposition and their fans up and gets under their skin is good. Nothing wrong with ‘feed the scousers’. No one means it to offend the homeless it’s a general way to get under scousers skin and it works. Belt it out 

It works? It makes us look like idiots whilst they beat us. Which makes us look like idiot losers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Let’s not sing at all then in case we lose. Maybe that’s why we hardly sing ffs

I know of songs that don't make us look like classless fools if you're attending the Liverpool game for the first time. If you think the song is funny, contemporary, cool or even accurate, I'm genuinely gutted that you follow the same team as me. Also, if you think songs have to be distasteful to get people going, you're clearly hanging with some utter tools.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sdb said:

I know of songs that don't make us look like classless fools if you're attending the Liverpool game for the first time. If you think the song is funny, contemporary, cool or even accurate, I'm genuinely gutted that you follow the same team as me. Also, if you think songs have to be distasteful to get people going, you're clearly hanging with some utter tools.

Songs don’t need to be factual. Don’t get me wrong I’d much prefer if we could belt out songs supporting our team for 90 mins but our fans seem incapable of that. If this is going to get people up for it I’m all for it. Because otherwise nobody is interested 

8 hours ago, sdb said:

Bet you’re fun at parties jeeez 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, RonnieTodger said:

Imagine the lift that Firmino gets when the Kop was singing his name. Maddison scores a screamer and we still don’t have a song for him after nearly 4 years. 

Our “support” is shit chants about the other team. 

Yeah, too bothered about going in with the opposition and non-football chants than backing our own.

We've got 20 first-teamers who could have their own chant plus our own back catalogue.

• Like 1

I think I just heard “4-0 up and you still don’t sing” coming from the away end.

Somewhere in Altrincham, a Leicester fan is writing a self-indulgent blog about what great fans we are.

**** me was in the bottom tier today and it was absolutely disgraceful. You try and start a chant and get funny looks from everyone. Even when we made it 4-3 I don’t think half the bottom tier opened their mouths. It’s as if everyone is there for a social with the match in the background the amount of time people spend talking to each other whilst the games on. Shambles of a support 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Lcfc098 said:

**** me was in the bottom tier today and it was absolutely disgraceful. You try and start a chant and get funny looks from everyone. Even when we made it 4-3 I don’t think half the bottom tier opened their mouths. It’s as if everyone is there for a social with the match in the background the amount of time people spend talking to each other whilst the games on. Shambles of a support 

Our away ends used to be fairly decent. Good more times than bad.

But they seem to have died a complete death recently. I have been too Brentford, Man City and Napoli this year and all 3 have been very disappointing.

What's going on? Why has this happened? How can we reverse it? 

6 hours ago, The whole world smiles said:

Our away ends used to be fairly decent. Good more times than bad.

But they seem to have died a complete death recently. I have been too Brentford, Man City and Napoli this year and all 3 have been very disappointing.

What's going on? Why has this happened? How can we reverse it? 

I think I’m harsh on our support, but I think including Napoli in that ^^ is a bit unfair 

It wasn’t as loud as it could be with 800 ‘die hards’ there no. But we had just spent 3 hours on a bus sobering up from drinking all day. The Italian police knew their tactic would take the wind out of our sails, and it definitely worked 😅

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1

I feel for you guys who go away. I am in SK2 and the majority around me sit in silence. The issue is

The same few keep going away and the result is the same Whenever I see our away end on the 

TV the front rows look like they have come on the community bus, no one under fifty.

The club allow very few games go to General Sale , unfortunately lads what we have is what

We keep until a run of bad results keeps some of the old guard at home

Wish you well

Since moving up north I've got to much more lower league and non league games, as well as seeing us away at a few.

Without doubt, I'd say the EPL is much more sterile and I'd say there's probably a big link between accessibility of the game and the atmosphere.

If you're paying £40-50 to get in, plus parking, it locks out so many people but also makes the atmosphere less fun. You're more invested in a result than the game itself. Compared to dropping £10-15 on a game where you can stand with mates, move about and have more of a party. There's less riding on it, so to speak, so you can loosen up. 

With the situation on injured player & depleted squad. I'm sure every player that runs out on that pitch today will want to give 100%. They are going to be knackered after playing so many games against top teams close together.

SING your heart's out for the lads whatever it may be it's football banter, stop being so PC correct all the bloody time, just make some noise be the 12th Man.

On 27/12/2021 at 09:55, Winsum said:

I feel for you guys who go away. I am in SK2 and the majority around me sit in silence. The issue is

The same few keep going away and the result is the same Whenever I see our away end on the 

TV the front rows look like they have come on the community bus, no one under fifty.

The club allow very few games go to General Sale , unfortunately lads what we have is what

We keep until a run of bad results keeps some of the old guard at home

Wish you well

It might change once the new East Stand is open. Plenty more space to shift the Flask Mob upstairs out of the way.