Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Have this image now of 80 old un’s wielding thermos flasks climbing over the sheeting. 

Not really sure what was going on but there was a 'distubance' in Sk4 and City fans in the area where having a 'friendly' chat with a Liverpool fan(s). The orange jackets saved him (or them). No flasks required. 

Maybe it’s because we are in SK1 where is was pretty loud but after the missed penalty you could hardly hear a thing from the Liverpool fans.  Even when they were pushing hard for an equaliser in the last 20 there was very little.

Compare that with Newcastle fans who never stopped singing even when they were getting hammered 4-0.

Strange though that we are much louder in a ‘backs to the wall’ situation like last night than when we were battering Man Utd earlier in the season.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dave Fishwick said:

no. **** 'em. It's what they want us to do, it gets under their skin and they don't like it. Why should we make it any easier for them?

its not funny though, if we are going to wind them up can we at least do something funny

1 hour ago, Spiritwalker said:

I thought the “Leicester boys are on a bender, Jurgen Klopp is a sexual offender” chant was quite humorous.

It probably is for most of the crowd who haven't been victims of sexual abuse. (A point my female friend made to me in the cup game at Anfield last week)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Not being funny but if we try and be sensitive to every persons ears and personal experiences we wouldn’t sing anything at the football. It’s like singing Jamie vardys having a party but someone telling you to stop because two guys have drug and alcohol problems and just came out of rehab. 

It's just not the same.

• Haha 1

Obviously the team's performance had an effect on the atmosphere, but I think singing "Brendan Rodgers blue & white army",  "We love you Leicester",  "Leicester till I die", even just a plain Leicester Leicester etc, will get the crowd going much more. Plain simple songs that everyone knows & can join in with & no swear words in there. Much better than singing about Cag's penis or other offensive things that families will not join in with

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Angus Scott said:

Obviously the team's performance had an effect on the atmosphere, but I think singing "Brendan Rodgers blue & white army",  "We love you Leicester",  "Leicester till I die", even just a plain Leicester Leicester etc, will get the crowd going much more. Plain simple songs that everyone knows & can join in with & no swear words in there. Much better than singing about Cag's penis or other offensive things that families will not join in with

They all get sung every single week and the vast majority just will not join in.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Also have to say liverpools following was probably the worst that’s been down there for a very long while, very quiet and barely sang. 

They were about as impressive as Man City were - both not great considering how good the respective teams are - I didn't think Chelsea were as good as previous years either.

I'm expecting from West Ham, Spurs, Villa and Leeds. All those four are usually good.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1