Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

8 minutes ago, Raj said:

Your a light hearted soul arent you???

Liverpool fans sang about Munich to Man U fans and I'm probably  sure the Man U fans sang about Hysel/ Hillsborough. 

Has anyone confined that on this forum?

We all have boundaries.

Yesterday was just silly chants, nothing about any disasters or tragedies.

Wind your neck in abit.

Wind my neck in? You're clearly clueless about poverty in Liverpool and elsewhere in the 80s. 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

If Liverpool snowflakes are upset by a few 'feed the scousers' chants I suggest they look closer to home at their own antics in the 70s and 80s before getting on their high horse.

They were, and still are to an extent, absolute vermin. Everyone particularly from that time knows what they're all about, so **** em

I think there's a few  on OUR forum who are upset just as much.....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Amazing what gets removed and what doesn't...

Keep giving 100% as they did last night and the atmosphere will be fine.

Last two or three pages were best interactions of the year.

Were the Liverpool fans actually annoyed en masse by the chants? At anfield last week and last night it seemed to me like they responded to every airing with an anti Tory chant. Which, without getting political on this thread, I fully wanted to join in on!! Unaware of any anecdotal Liverpool fans kicking off about the chant. 

28 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Were the Liverpool fans actually annoyed en masse by the chants? At anfield last week and last night it seemed to me like they responded to every airing with an anti Tory chant. Which, without getting political on this thread, I fully wanted to join in on!! Unaware of any anecdotal Liverpool fans kicking off about the chant. 

There was a few chanting feed the scousers outside the ground and they reacted like it bothered them 

• Like 1

Just now, kyleolly said:

There was a few chanting feed the scousers outside the ground and they reacted like it bothered them 

Saw a city fan get hit with a cracking haymaker from a Liverpool fan. Daresay he deserved it as the **** was goading the Liverpool fans something rotten

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Incognito said:

Saw a city fan get hit with a cracking haymaker from a Liverpool fan. Daresay he deserved it as the **** was goading the Liverpool fans something rotten

Yeah I was in the middle of it fortunately a Liverpool fan realised I was with my son and shouted for ****s sake there's a kid here and everyone parted to let us through 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kyleolly said:

Yeah I was in the middle of it fortunately a Liverpool fan realised I was with my son and shouted for ****s sake there's a kid here and everyone parted to let us through 

Glad there was someone reasonable in amongst it all, and you and your lad got through safely. It did look like it could develop into a pitched battle as I walked by.

Unfortunately I think some of our fans are often more interested in only singing about the opposition (scousers, chilwell, ole, whoever) rather than getiing behind our own players.

And yes the chants about scousers are embarassing, particularly coming from SK1 where I believe union FS members have held food bank drives before matches.

Of course the Liverpool fans were equally more interested in politics than the football, which is also rather strange.

Edited by bart
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Incognito said:

So let me get this straight, you're siding with the Liverpool fan physically punching the Leicester fan because of his hurty feelings?

9 minutes ago, Matt said:

I seen one Scouser having a hissy fit on the roundabout, that was very amusing.

I seen an older leicester fan near the roundabout going mad and his daughter telling him to get on with it cuz she was driving home and he'd have to walk back to wigston if he carried on lol

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, bart said:

Unfortunately I think some of our fans are often more interested in only singing about the opposition (scousers, chilwell, ole, whoever) rather than getiing behind our own players.

And yes the chants about scousers are embarassing, particularly coming from SK1 where I believe union FS members have held food bank drives before matches.

Of course the Liverpool fans were equally more interested in politics than the football, which is also rather strange.

Yeah I didn't really join in with the anti scouse shit get behind our boys

I don’t get this Leicester is a Labour city nonsense? Technically yes the city of Leicester do vote for Labour however Leicestershire is majority conservative. I’d say more fans from Leicestershire follow us then from the city of Leicester. Too many people on their high horses in here basically calling anyone scum for voting tory. Labour got battered at the last general election under Scouse hero Jeremy corbyn. If calling us tories is some sort of insult then they’re sadly mistaken. I’m sorry to write again but foxestalk definitely doesn’t represent a big majority of fans who go to Leicester games.