Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

If we don't like chants about vichais death or jokes we shouldn't stoop to said level and talk about poverty and such. However, we should get behind our lads and chant always. I don't mind digs at the opposition but we should be there to give our players 110%. In the end we won yesterday because of our support. Liverpool fans are some MOANERS but let's not lower our standards 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

I don’t get this Leicester is a Labour city nonsense? Technically yes the city of Leicester do vote for Labour however Leicestershire is majority conservative. I’d say more fans from Leicestershire follow us then from the city of Leicester. Too many people on their high horses in here basically calling anyone scum for voting tory. Labour got battered at the last general election under Scouse hero Jeremy corbyn. If calling us tories is some sort of insult then they’re sadly mistaken. I’m sorry to write again but foxestalk definitely doesn’t represent a big majority of fans who go to Leicester games. 

So the city votes labour, but you don't get this city is Labour? Great logic. Anyway, I am sure you are proud of your party's achievements especially in increasing the number of foodbanks in the UK. 

Back to football and support... 

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Haha 1

Ironic really that our cirty is in fact Red. 

17 minutes ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

So the city votes labour, but you don't get this city is Labour? Great logic. Anyway, I am sure you are proud of your party's achievements especially in increasing the number of foodbanks in the UK. 

Back to football and support... 

Ironic that our city is in fact Red! 

Perhaps they got confused with the 'Your City is Blue' chant ......... to be fair it usually confuses me 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner

7 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

Anyone who argues Leicester's support is politically aligned one way or another is frankly absolutely deluded. We're not that kind of club and never have been.

Yeah, we're not remotely political as a fanbase. I think this is the only time we've been labelled as such.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, K1FOX said:

Take it to the politics thread boys. 

FEED THE SCOUSERS

Are we singing about Norwich 6 fingers Saturday or is that not allowed either? 

People clap the multi cultural multi millionaire players playing in the most diverse city in the country where people of non colour are a minority paying homage to an organisation that backs rioting, looting and vandalism.

Black lives do indeed matter.

The same people then think it’s embarrassingly ok to mock poverty 

Not being a snowflake but the two don’t really sit that well.

On 21/12/2021 at 11:10, SemperEadem said:

Plenty of us have been calling for these and a re-jig of the stadium plan.

This is the closest we will get to this. Lets show the powers at be what can be done.

The section for the Watford game has sold really well. I hope much like the one vs Wigan it is full of fans bringing their voices.

• Like 1

On 26/12/2021 at 11:14, RonnieTodger said:

Imagine the lift that Firmino gets when the Kop was singing his name. Maddison scores a screamer and we still don’t have a song for him after nearly 4 years. 

Our “support” is shit chants about the other team. 

....we seem to be a club with somewhat complicated supporters!!!

Dewsbury-Hall gets a song straight away but Maddison fails to garner the same appreciation. From what I see, we are a fanbase that react to what ever that is going on the pitch as opposed to being able to sustain any real support to under performance out on the pitch.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

Dewsbury-Hall gets a song straight away but Maddison fails to garner the same appreciation. From what I see, we are a fanbase that react to what ever that is going on the pitch as opposed to being able to sustain any real support to under performance out on the pitch.

Thats a mindset thing.

If you go in and think right our bit today is to support and be at it from the off then you can have that. I’m sure we can all think of a good number of clubs who are like this.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Thats a mindset thing.

If you go in and think right our bit today is to support and be at it from the off then you can have that. I’m sure we can all think of a good number of clubs who are like this.

....I do notice that we start our games with a great backing but unless we score in the first 10 minutes, the atmosphere drops and we go quiet!!!

On 01/01/2022 at 20:30, sacreblueits442 said:

KDH has a song because it fits a well known tune that most people can sing.

I actually don't think the madders song is to bad. But it it doesn't catch on because it has more than 4 words and isn't to a well no tune.

1 hour ago, Bayfox said:

KDH has a song because it fits a well known tune that most people can sing.

I actually don't think the madders song is to bad. But it it doesn't catch on because it has more than 4 words and isn't to a well no tune.

It also can't be sing loudly imo. 

We need more chanty stuff not songs written for xfactor winners

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 2