Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

15 minutes ago, Eskay said:

So first game I've been to since the first covid lockdown. For various reasons I don't get to go to the KP. 

Things I noticed:

1) Our support is much quieter than it was the last time I went. I go to more away games and lots of songs are belted out. Today I was surprised it took Youri to score 2 goals before we sang the song. 

2) Newcastle fans were excellent. 

3) The goal music actually helps and gets people up and singing a bit. I was against it now I'm for it. 

4) The stadium needs a new sound system. I couldn't hear a single thing before kick off. Nuts. 

Agree with all the above. I've been to two home games this season only time I feel we get loud is with the goal music. 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Why are the showsec thugs in sk1 ? Swear the club just want to ban any type of atmosphere. Clappers, sitting down and buying hotdogs. What the club want. Sat in your seat with your replica shirt on and banging your clapper. The owners always get so much praise but the way the club is ran on match day is a disgrace. Feel like jacking it in and going non league. 

Feel free, there’s plenty that have your ticket

• Haha 1

Guest Harrydc

The additional stewards in the stands just makes you feel uncomfortable throughout. 

Oh and why do they never cook enough red Leicester sausage rolls? lol

Guest Harrydc

When you Google showsec all you hear is how bad they were throughout the Manchester tradegy.

Why would the club want anything to do with them? 

30 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

The music is so loud isn’t it? I couldn’t hear a friend outside the ground queuing up before getting in. 

I had to shout to my Dad during the build up to  get him to hear me. 

I get that it needs to be loud - but Jesus Christ. Whoever is riding the sound desk doesn’t understand audio. It’s not Feedback Phil, the old engineer from The Charlotte is it!? The signal must be all in the red!

5 minutes ago, foxinsocks said:

It was flat.  I think the crowd just waiting for us to skip up.abd be punished 

It livened up after the 2nd.

Nb. Ref and linos were crap.

That lino on the side closest to sub bench must have been on work experience. My only solution!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Harrydc said:

The additional stewards in the stands just makes you feel uncomfortable throughout. 

Oh and why do they never cook enough red Leicester sausage rolls? lol

Seriously u r everything that is wrong with the modern fan. Those sausage rolls are shocking…not the right balance of meat and pastry… queued in the family stand for ages for a pie and got to the counter and all they had was those bloody sausage rolls.

with regards to support, don’t care anymore… I was there, sang and enjoyed an outstanding performance from Daka. 

Gave up caring about our support years ago.

2 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I get that it needs to be loud - but Jesus Christ. Whoever is riding the sound desk doesn’t understand audio. It’s not Feedback Phil, the old engineer from The Charlotte is it!? The signal must be all in the red!

😂😂😂 that brought back some memories! Feedback Phil! Anyways I do agree with the volume of the music pre match, it was ear splitting and it’s only really been recently it’s been this bad. Is it even worth emailing the club and addressing it or will it just go ignored?

1 hour ago, TrickyTrev Benjamin said:

Why are the showsec thugs in sk1 ? Swear the club just want to ban any type of atmosphere. Clappers, sitting down and buying hotdogs. What the club want. Sat in your seat with your replica shirt on and banging your clapper. The owners always get so much praise but the way the club is ran on match day is a disgrace. Feel like jacking it in and going non league. 

Totally get this. I nearly sacked it off today. Reckon if it wasn't for the fact we got robbed of it for 18 months and I cherish it a bit more now I probably wouldn't have gone. I've said it on here before but I think it's years away from repair, it would take a serious attitude shift and it's not one I see many signs of bar a very small minority. The club have the atmosphere they've essentially built.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, srevell580 said:

😂😂😂 that brought back some memories! Feedback Phil! Anyways I do agree with the volume of the music pre match, it was ear splitting and it’s only really been recently it’s been this bad. Is it even worth emailing the club and addressing it or will it just go ignored?

They won’t be able to hear your complaint over the noise of the PA system 😂

I wasn’t sure anybody would get the Feedback Phil reference. So that’s nice to know haha 

Thought atmosphere was pretty good.. There was a nervousness every time there was a mis-placed pass and it took a third goal to really settle everyone down

Newcastle fans were amazing. Dancing along to the goal music, joining in with everything, salt of the earth. Made for a great afternoon. 

Edited by Edingleyfox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1