Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

40 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Think the concourse issue is partly due to the fact when we get in the stands so many of these people are separated hence nothing gets started. Our ends are so diluted and there are so many people in there who think they’re at a home game and just want to watch the game silently. When these are the majority this is what you get 

This is kind of true as well really. Barely saw a single person in the stand that I did in the concourse.

There's too many mutes in our ends and I don't see how you fix that.

Maybe people just don't care as much about top flight football anymore. IMO it has changed for the worst over the last few years. (Fans getting ripped off by the clubs, crap kick off times, idiots on sky and talksport constantly talking shite, VAR, the match day experience bollox) I'm no way near as passionate as I was about Leicester and half the time i go to watch the city out of habit more than wanting to go to the game. 

10 minutes ago, GingerrrFox said:

Are the club gonna address why there was so many staff and people who shouldn’t have been anywhere near a ticket in the away end yesterday? ****ing disgraceful antics to be honest. 

Raised by UFS as a topic at the next FCC. Let's see if it gets addressed...

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Raised by UFS as a topic at the next FCC. Let's see if it gets addressed...

Very good to hear, they need to address it. It’s easy for people to moan about the atmosphere at games like yesterday but a big reason is that a lot of passionate loyal supporters are not getting access to tickets because of shitty staff antics. 

1 minute ago, Voll Blau said:

Nope. This is very much a Leicester-specific issue.

I hate all the things you list but other fans still manage to sing for their teams when they visit our place, even when they're affected by crap like early kick-offs. Our away ends just aren't interested in supporting the team.

That is a good point. We're ****ed then int we lol

11 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Nope. This is very much a Leicester-specific issue.

I hate all the things you list but other fans still manage to sing for their teams when they visit our place, even when they're affected by crap like early kick-offs. Our away ends just aren't interested in supporting the team.

Correct. It’s amazing how many fans we’ve got that do Millwall type shit but can’t be arsed to back the team like Millwall would. 

Edited by RonnieTodger
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, MattFox said:

I see we’re in elite company among clubs wanting to stamp out any form of atmosphere…

Boggles the mind. This hasn't been an issue for a decade or so, and any threats about supporters standing up were never carried out then!

3 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Very odd if so. Randers is probably the last, or realisitcally the penultimate, European home game for a generation

They asked if the club would permit a singing section - which they denied. Despite the success of it at the Watford game, the club/stewards were damning of it for pretty naff reasons I believe. 

Tickets are being sold at glacier rate for the Randers game but the club from their marketing seem to be solely advertising the game at families - lots of press/e-mails about 'half term this and that'. 

Controversial I know but I think the atmosphere is crap because of the way the team play. 

If we are used to seeing lethargic insipid sideways slow shite with little movement that kind of passes to the fans.

If the team were pressing hard, closing down, making tackles and movement all over the pitch that would raise the fans, much like the Forest lads were raised by the performance of their team. 

Edited by Foxin_Mad

4 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

They asked if the club would permit a singing section - which they denied. Despite the success of it at the Watford game, the club/stewards were damning of it for pretty naff reasons I believe. 

Tickets are being sold at glacier rate for the Randers game but the club from their marketing seem to be solely advertising the game at families - lots of press/e-mails about 'half term this and that'. 

Makes sense and fair play. A boycott is a good way of sticking to your guns if that's the case.

Club go out their way to make sure certain elements of the fan base are accommodated at away games in terms of tickets, seats together even to the extent of blocking out areas. Why would they not be willing to do the same to try and help the people who will sing? Can not think of how this would be a negative for the club? Things need changing and fast. 

The way it is now and due to ticket brackets etc it’s not possible for large areas to be full of like minded people. At a lot of clubs this isn’t an issue because the majority have the same mindset but at ours it is imperative as the majority don’t want to know. 

Edited by K1FOX
  • Like 2