Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

Just now, Ian Nacho said:

People can be arsed to get their phone torches out but not be vocal.   

It was strange tonight. Not sure if it's cos it wasn't a glamorous tie and it was cheap but the stadium felt odd. Never seen so many people just wandering round the stadium  during the game. I ended up watching most of the game on the big screen as I couldn't be arsed keep having to move because people were walking up and down the stairs for literally the whole game. 

• Like 1

So many little twats in L1 tonight. The lads that thought they were Baby Squad & seasoned ultras stood behind me were absolutely embarrassing. Couldn’t get the tune to any chants they were starting right and then right at the end tried to get a chant of “we hope your plane crashes” going. Let’s not forget how our chairman died eh lads? 

• Like 3

Just now, Bert said:

So many little twats in L1 tonight. The lads that thought they were Baby Squad & seasoned ultras stood behind me were absolutely embarrassing. Couldn’t get the tune to any chants they were starting right and then right at the end tried to get a chant of “we hope your plane crashes” going. Let’s not forget how our chairman died eh lads? 

The place was riddled with twats who think that is how you act at football matches. 

It's embarrassing 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

I barely recognised anyone in L1 tonight.

And if the m0ng5 that were there tonight or at Forest a fortnight ago are the future, then the future doesn't look too bright, sadly.

Edited by Riyad_Suarez

Just now, Lako42 said:

The place was riddled with twats who think that is how you act at football matches. 

It's embarrassing 

Made me laugh, we had a few airings of Leicester boot boys and when you’re tired and weary and they didn’t know any of the words. Kept giving the Randers fans the w sign even though they were about 40 yards away lol  Halfway through the game they were “up for a scrap after the game”. Twats. 

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Few about in the Kop as well. Snorting Coke openly in the toilets. Singing shit like ‘Randers get battered everywhere they go’ 

Thank **** UFS corner got that ‘On our way chant’ off 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Riyad_Suarez said:

I barely recognised anyone in L1 tonight.

And if the m0ng5 that were there tonight or at Forest a fortnight ago are the future, then the future doesn't look too bright, sadly.

I’m literally right at the back on the barrier. Couple of lads in front and a few to the left that are always there. Literally all said “thank fvck they ain’t here every game” lol 

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Few about in the Kop as well. Snorting Coke openly in the toilets. Singing shit like ‘Randers get battered everywhere they go’ 

Yeah that was aired in L1 too. Makes me feel either old or a bit embarrassed. Or maybe both. lol 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

I’m literally right at the back on the barrier. Couple of lads in front and a few to the left that are always there. Literally all said “thank fvck they ain’t here every game” lol 

Fingers crossed for a decent draw and more expensive tickets, the more regulars the better if these are the L block day trippers.

1 minute ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Weren’t the only one who spotted this then. I know drug abuse is on the rise but I was waiting for a go on the shithouse for me 6 year old lad. Just grateful he didn’t ask why those two lads have gone in together

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Bert said:

Yeah that was aired in L1 too. Makes me feel either old or a bit embarrassed. Or maybe both. lol 

I've said it before, where these coked up tw@ts crawled out from they just need to crawl back under. Don't want them near our club. Proud of the fact that we're a family club! People should report that sort of stuff immediately. Thankfully where I sat people just wanted to have a good time with some good banter. Fair play to the Randers team and fans. Gave it a good go and got their goal on their big night out. That plane crash 'banter' just shows how low life the scum are. 

Edited by hejammy
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Family Stand was full of absolute w**kers tonight. Pissed up/drugged up twats everywhere. Chucking their beer over everyone. Spitting on the floor in the stand. Just horrible.

Then one of the twats decides to run on the pitch cheered on by his equally pissed/coked up mate.

You just knew he was someone who doesn't usually go.