Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

3 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Seems like everyone waiting in line for a season ticket is a drugged up, pissed cvnt, the expansion should be fun lol

Expansion isn't for these people. 

It will out price them and be full of prawn sandwich brigade. 

Which is probably just as bad 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, hejammy said:

I've said it before, where these coked up tw@ts crawled out from they just need to crawl back under. Don't want them near our club. Proud of the fact that we're a family club! People should report that sort of stuff immediately. Thankfully where I say people just wanted to have a good time with some good banter. Fair play to the Randers team and fans. Gave it a good go and got their goal on their big night out. That plane crash 'banter' just shows how low life the scum are. 

It's not my imagination playing tricks on me then that there are tonnes of 🔔🔚's coming through the ranks thinking the 'football lad'/'snort all mi gear' scene is cool.

Also probably not just me that thinks it's pathetic and being put off by it then either?

Edited by Riyad_Suarez
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Riyad_Suarez said:

It's not my imagination playing trucks on me then that there are tonnes of 🔔🔚's coming through the ranks thinking the 'football lad'/'snort all mi gear' scene is cool.

Also probably not just me that thinks it's pathetic and being put off by then either.

Really riles me up! Worst part is that it's kids living at home with their parents spending all their pocket money on drugs. I fear for the future of these delinquents and for the future of our fans. Those normal kids will stop going if they see a rise in the neanderthal behaviour. 

5 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Expansion isn't for these people. 

It will out price them and be full of prawn sandwich brigade. 

Which is probably just as bad 

NO NO NO. I'd much rather have an old grandad sipping his bovril enjoying the football than a coked up tw@t wanting to start fights with everyone and everything including his right testicle. 

• Like 4

Obviously not advocating the use of drugs or making an excuse for these people but this kind of thing has always been around football. 

These are people who wouldn’t usually get the chance to be at a game together with a group of mates let alone a European game so for them it’s a massive event whereas to a lot it’s just another Thursday night game in a rubbish competition. Our sudden rise and success since we came up has meant so many people have been completely blocked out of coming to games apart from the odd single here and there so never able to group with mates etc. 

So yeah not an excuse but that may be why there was more of that in different areas today.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, K1FOX said:

Obviously not advocating the use of drugs or making an excuse for these people but this kind of thing has always been around football. 

These are people who wouldn’t usually get the chance to be at a game together with a group of mates let alone a European game so for them it’s a massive event whereas to a lot it’s just another Thursday night game in a rubbish competition. Our sudden rise and success since we came up has meant so many people have been completely blocked out of coming to games apart from the odd single here and there so never able to group with mates etc. 

So yeah not an excuse but that may be why there was more of that in different areas today.

I accept it happens. But doing it so openly gets on my goat. Firstly for those attending tonight who normally can’t make it (or even afford it). Then the kids going for one of the first occasions. It’s incidents like this that will help LCFC justify their ‘match experience’ and refusal for safe standing areas 

• Like 2

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

I accept it happens. But doing it so openly gets on my goat. Firstly for those attending tonight who normally can’t make it (or even afford it). Then the kids going for one of the first occasions. It’s incidents like this that will help LCFC justify their ‘match experience’ and refusal for safe standing areas 

What has people taking drugs got to do with safe standing?

• Like 1

Some proper odd balls around us tonight. There was actual mention of attracting new fans at the FCC last night if those are the sort of people we are attracting when seats become available then I'm not sure I buy in. 

So many strange faces. Be glad when the normal crowd are around me for the next league game. Clearly a lot of people didn't take up their seats tho. Which for a tenner seems strange.

2 hours ago, iancognito said:

Guy behind us thought Vardy was being rested and then made some bizarre comment about "doesn't Wes Morgan normally get a run out in these games"

I don't know how you pay 20 quid without having the most basic grasp of the players or team you're watching.

I'm convinced a lot of the new breed of supporter are not actually interested in the football. A lot of them are on their phones all night or in the concourse or facing the wrong way. Two kids near me on a Saturday sit on their I pads playing games. Strange situation 

Edited by adam

I did raise a smile last night. Sat in my normal seat and three lads in the customary stone island gear arrived two rows behind me. One of the lads proceeded to give an interesting commentary through the match to his mates, Ndidi was Daka most of the night and Maddison was apparently world class and the best player they would ever see live. 

The other lads raised poignant questions like is his Missus fit and does it kick off outside afterwards. Needless to say they disappeared at 35 minutes for half time drinks and left at 80 minutes to either beat the traffic out because they thought we were the tigers

10 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

To me their end looked firmly split between their actual regular supporters and a lot of the players families 

Yeah to be expected I guess for arguably their biggest ever game. All power to them, walked as a unit through town behind a banner, bought a drum with them, enjoyed themselves. 

• Like 3