Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

6 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

We sang that at Southampton the other night.

Think we sang it at Villa too.

I wasn't being that serious but for all the "Newcastle fans are so good" their songbook isn't. The Wilson song was decent though.

1 hour ago, Eskay said:

So first game I've been to since the first covid lockdown. For various reasons I don't get to go to the KP. 

Things I noticed:

1) Our support is much quieter than it was the last time I went. I go to more away games and lots of songs are belted out. Today I was surprised it took Youri to score 2 goals before we sang the song. 

2) Newcastle fans were excellent. 

3) The goal music actually helps and gets people up and singing a bit. I was against it now I'm for it. 

4) The stadium needs a new sound system. I couldn't hear a single thing before kick off. Nuts. 

1 hour ago, supernuk said:

Agree with all the above. I've been to two home games this season only time I feel we get loud is with the goal music. 

What?

I think it might have something to do with us having just scored lol

• Like 2

At the risk of getting roasted on here I don’t mind our goal celeb music. I’m sure it’s getting old for a lot of folks lol. Enjoyed dancing to it during the watford and Warsaw games but hey ho my first time watching live games so I would have danced to bloody anything 😂

I wonder how much we pay in royalty fees to the artist everytime we keep banging that tune live on tv too?

8 minutes ago, Jobyfox said:

I would caveat that by saying: ...... at Walkers/King Power Stadium! 

Vocal support was fine standing on the terraces of Filbert Street, but then I suppose those that remember are getting fewer. 

Yes I’m in total agreement that Filbert st was a much better atmosphere 

Walkers/KP it’s seems like we are afraid to sing, add on we don’t really have any songs of note.

Also today for example any songs we did sing was half hearted, if L1 carnt be arsed then we have no hope of creating a atmosphere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

They have always been a strange bunch. Clapped them off at the end like they had won the cup.  Celebrating our goals. Their side is shite and showed a complete lack of comittement today and will get relegated. 

I could see at least 20-30 people around me watching F1 on their phones in the first half. One guy screaming “come on” to the race. So many annoying people every where today. 

Newcastle fans were brilliant today. Fair play. If we were losing 4-0 I’d be gone. 

Edited by Master Fox
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

I could see at least 20-30 people around me watching F1 on their phones in the first half. One guy screaming “come on” to the race. So many annoying people every where today. 

Newcastle fans were brilliant today. Fair play. If we were losing 4-0 I’d be gone. 

😄 Sums up our support. I think we need the goal music just to wake up half the crowd.

Edited by sm1