Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

2 hours ago, ealingfox said:

That's when it's funniest imo. Tinpot clubs that used to be massive but are now largely irrelevant - Everton, Villa, Spurs etc - because they're the most insecure and therefore the biggest risers.

Not every chant sung by every club is entirely accurate and grounded in reality.

Nah, just makes us look thick so the joke's on us.

Plenty of other ways to successfully wind that lot up without acting like you know fvck all about the sport you're watching. If any other fanbase sang it we'd think they were idiots.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

Nah, just makes us look thick so the joke's on us.

Plenty of other ways to successfully wind that lot up without acting like you know fvck all about the sport you're watching. If any other fanbase sang it we'd think they were idiots.

Only one occasion have we quieten anyone for a bit in the away games I’ve been to was when we sang ‘30 years and you’ve won fcuk all to Leeds’

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Only one occasion have we quieten anyone for a bit in the away games I’ve been to was when we sang ‘30 years and you’ve won fcuk all to Leeds’

Definitely wasn't checking when Wolves last trophy was (League cup, 1979-80) before getting this going on Sunday :ph34r:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Jackubu said:

"not enough words"

next song

"too many words"

What a time to be a fan

Slated by a few people I presume. Nothing will ever have universal approval apart from the fact Dennis wise is a horrible human being. Once you start listening to people like the palace ultra ham radio club, that freak wolves fan on Twitter or a few people saying LSF is a bad tune it’s a downward spiral tbf. You people at the back of sk1 do great displays and are clearly all v confident, I’m surprised you listen to a few comments 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Slated by a few people I presume. Nothing will ever have universal approval apart from the fact Dennis wise is a horrible human being. Once you start listening to people like the palace ultra ham radio club, that freak wolves fan on Twitter or a few people saying LSF is a bad tune it’s a downward spiral tbf. You people at the back of sk1 do great displays and are clearly all v confident, I’m surprised you listen to a few comments 

You're right and to add to it, if they did listen to the comments of a few on here, they probably wouldnt be 9 years deep into UFS by now. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Nah people on here have described people trying to start LSF as "sounding like a bunch of brain-dead ******" from memory. 

Not sure any of our songs are well known enough to be commented on by any other clubs tbh, much easier just to laugh at us for having folded up cardboard on our seats every game.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jackubu said:

You're right and to add to it, if they did listen to the comments of a few on here, they probably wouldnt be 9 years deep into UFS by now. 

Sorry yes, UFS, I have a bad habit of not remembering group names… and not looking at poster names when replying to comments on here. I assumed you were part of a group I didn’t even know the name of! 

Anyway back on topic, well done to UFS for trying for 9 years 

• Like 2

Trying my best to get things going in JL9 the other day but majority weren’t having it, a lot of people too shy to sing out loud unless 40-50 others are already singing. 

The lads furthest to the left were too busy giving stick to the home fans to bother with trying to get things going with their own fans. Resulted in us being out out-sung for 90 minutes again..

And for people saying ‘we’re shit in the stands because our team is shit’ we dominated the first 20-25 minutes of the second half and gave it a good go on the pitch and our fans were still awful so not sure if that excuse works.