Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Some of the boys from Ikaros the Valerenga ultras group who were they just wrote to me -

Away end class

You know its really ****ing good when actual ultras from a good scene are telling you this.

How are some valerenga banter boys getting tickets when actual city fans can’t? If it’s in the away end, sounds very unfair 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
2 hours ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Class away end

A lad I know said it’s the best he’s ever been in. Though he is only 19 😂

It was fun and genuine. All of us were proper.

7 minutes ago, GlennyFox55 said:

Have that 600 stood together every away game it’ll be bouncing. 

I'm not so sure.

Fans are in good spirits because they are away - different country - its all hype and part of the gig.

The away days in Europe are always a great atmosphere because everyone is tanked up with booze and been mixing throughout the whole day.

It's like everyone unites!

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
3 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I'm In flints tones now

****ing mint away end todat. Police were absolutely class. 

Randers is full of angry small men who have a problem 

True story.

10 hours ago, jamfox said:

Is any one planning to on taking a Ukrainian flag or flags,  I think the football community should do this all across Europe right now.

I’ve got a blow up doll that looks like putin with a small cock. Don’t ask. 

Edited by GlennyFox55
  • Haha 3

On 20/02/2022 at 08:57, l444ry said:

Not having a go at him but I sat near Top for the Randers game and he was using his clapper frequently. Those in front and around him (outside the Directors Box) were also using them and doing a jig with the goal music. I simply think Top, Susan Whelan or any of those in that area get a false feeling and don't realise just how irritating these bloody thing are.

...if they were as irritating, wouldn't people just throw them away!!!

When something becomes a pet peeve then it is hard to see further from the thing that is causing it.

10 hours ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

It was fun and genuine. All of us were proper.

...it sounded very European, chants and songs maintained for long periods and in the second half you would have thought it was the Randers supporters singing as it was loud and relentless. 

It does seem as if lots of noise not associated with what is actually happening on the pitch, is a pointer for some as a great atmosphere. 

Fair play to the travelling supporters, the highest praise I can give was that you sounded like European supporters watching their team.

Edited by sacreblueits442
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...it sounded very European, chants and songs maintained for long periods and in the second half you would have thought it was the Randers supporters singing as it was loud and relentless. 

It does seem as if lots of noise not associated with what is actually happening on the pitch, is a pointer for some as a great atmosphere. 

Fair play to the travelling supporters, the highest praise I can give was that you sounded like European supporters watching their team.

It was genuinely good fun 

11 hours ago, adejo92 said:

I'm not so sure.

Fans are in good spirits because they are away - different country - its all hype and part of the gig.

The away days in Europe are always a great atmosphere because everyone is tanked up with booze and been mixing throughout the whole day.

It's like everyone unites!

There were quite a few on here using that as an excuse for why our end was complete muck in Copenhagen!

Really hope last night can spark a change in attitude domestically and in Europe for us.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Thoughts with the 4 lads who absolutely stacked it on the stairs in front of me. Particularly the one who did it twice. Going to be some sore ribs tomorrow. You'd think it was an ice rink but they appeared to have the balance of shinji okazaki.

Also to the lad who doesn't know the words to the Albania song, bless you for singing it for 90 mins obliviously. 

Also someone above the stairs has IBS. Maybe lay off the cheese mate. 

Edited by Chocolate Teapot