Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

3 hours ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...if they were as irritating, wouldn't people just throw them away!!!

When something becomes a pet peeve then it is hard to see further from the thing that is causing it.

Sad to say there were a couple of Leicester fans in front of me with clappers at Wolves last week. 

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Thoughts with the 4 lads who absolutely stacked it on the stairs in front of me. Particularly the one who did it twice. Going to be some sore ribs tomorrow. You'd think it was an ice rink but they appeared to have the balance of shinji okazaki.

Also to the lad who doesn't know the words to the Albania song, bless you for singing it for 90 mins obliviously. 

Also someone above the stairs has IBS. Maybe lay off the cheese mate. 

Eyes like saucers 

• Haha 1

On 25/02/2022 at 02:16, The Year Of The Fox said:

Saw you stood next to the lad I know who said it was the best he’s been in

I'd say it probably was. I never thought Brugge would be bettered. I think it probably was.

If that was Leeds or Newcastle you'd never hear the end of how good it was.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 25/02/2022 at 00:21, Stadt said:

lol **** off 

That's an odd reaction , but each to his own, not sure if your being flippant or if your some political anti west Hard Core supporter of the old USSR.? I take heart from recent events form FIFA that i am not alone in my felling on the subject..

Edited by jamfox

6 minutes ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

It was good last night. 

The new Armarty song is 

He's our fuching centre back Daniel Armarty yeah, yeah, yeah repeat I think to 'Don't Stop the Party' by Pitbull. 

Very good and along with the We're on the Way to Albania song they were the 2 major tunes of the night 

Nice to have chants that easily repeat over and over. 

That trip to Randers is going to be a bit of legacy.  

There’s a bit of light at the end of tunnel. Singing section for Rennes (sadly won’t be in it but nearby). Social media gone into overdrive last Thursday night. The official Twitter account with the Amartey chant 

9 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

That trip to Randers is going to be a bit of legacy.  

There’s a bit of light at the end of tunnel. Singing section for Rennes (sadly won’t be in it but nearby). Social media gone into overdrive last Thursday night. The official Twitter account with the Amartey chant 

Yeah there have been glimpses. It's all about getting the right people packed closely together. That's what the Watford section and lower tier at Randers proved. Fingers crossed for Rennes.