Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

Didn't go but SK1 and L1 sounded good.

Club still do their best to dilute any spontaneous atmosphere and celebrations with the clappers and horrific goal music. If they insist on the clappers, why can't they just have collection points for the children or questionable adults who use them? Would save a lot of money, resource putting them out, and waste. It's a no brainer.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ren said:

Didn't go but SK1 and L1 sounded good.

Club still do their best to dilute any spontaneous atmosphere and celebrations with the clappers and horrific goal music. If they insist on the clappers, why can't they just have collection points for the children or questionable adults who use them? Would save a lot of money, resource putting them out, and waste. It's a no brainer.

Said they were doing this a few years ago but here we still are. 

• Like 1

Good atmosphere last night. I was in the main stand so got a good scope of where the noise was coming from. l1 and Sk1 were great, and the chants carried and spread round to the main stand. That little section next to the away fans in the family stand made a bit of noise as well. There were a few of us in the main stand that had a bit of a sing and shout too. 

I think we were expecting a tough game and the fans were up for it. 

:scarf::scarf:

8 hours ago, robbieLOVESthealmightylcfc said:

Is there a way to get the feeling felt RE goal music? Petition or email the club?? 

Absolutely not. It's going nowhere the club love it. They actually did a presentation at the FCC a few weeks back, proudly showing a clip where they thought it was irrelevant because the initial noise when a goal is cored is the roar followed by the music being drowned out by fan reaction. Completely ignoring the fan reaction after the initial roar is to sing along to that stupid tune.  Something they have created. I hate the song, was never really a fan of fire either but at least you could argue its lesta related 

The club love ever gimmick possible for some reason. 

2 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Absolutely not. It's going nowhere the club love it. They actually did a presentation at the FCC a few weeks back, proudly showing a clip where they thought it was irrelevant because the initial noise when a goal is cored is the roar followed by the music being drowned out by fan reaction. Completely ignoring the fan reaction after the initial roar is to sing along to that stupid tune.  Something they have created. I hate the song, was never really a fan of fire either but at least you could argue its lesta related 

The club love ever gimmick possible for some reason. 

I could cope with fire because you didn’t really notice it and it was just a background noise that didn’t interfere with the celebration. However this reminds me of those dark dark days of chelsea dagger (shudder). If anything, at least turn it down. 

• Haha 2

Not sure what the goal music issue is to be honest. I’m all for a good atmosphere and this invokes fond memories of the 20mins I spent inside the Estádio do Dragão in 2016 🥰 

We had goal music during our best few seasons atmosphere wise at KP. I think it’s barking up the wrong tree in terms of thinking that stopping it will improve things 

Edited by The Year Of The Fox
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1