Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

13 hours ago, Bayfox said:

.Maybe if it was possible to make it more player centric I'd buy in to it. Impossible I know but zombie nation blasting out when mahrez was here or even gala when vardy bagged would seem better. Imagine the limbs when pitbull blasts out as big Dan scores a late winner lol

13 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

Now if they played LSF as goal music and faded it down so the crowd took over, that could work.

Sorted.

Players choose their own goal music. The crowd could mimic the celebration too.

Need an atmosphere sensitive DJ. Injured players can earn their keep and take turns in the music box.

They'll ruin basically any song. Just imagine any ground you've been away to where occasionally the whole ground will belt something out. Our ground isn't capable of that as a result.

I'm not saying we were frequently doing this pre-clappers but the possibility is wiped because of them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

Any good today?

Just seen a video of loads on shoulders bouncing about in the concourse.

Shite mate. Couple bursts of ‘we’re on our way’ coming through in the second half other than that pretty shite. Concourse also nothing to shout about. 

I really don’t understand how people can make so much noise in the concourse and go silent in the stand.
I’ve heard the argument that it’s the lads that go for a beer pre match that want to sing, then they get split up with seating allocations and get diluted by the coach 1 massif, but it doesn’t fly.

Surely even the guys that want to make a noise but aren’t sure of themselves enough to start something should still be itching to join in and belt out any song the instant they hear it? :dunno:

Is it really that they just want to make a noise for Snapchat and don’t give a toss when the phones are away? I know that can’t be the case for everyone under the age of 25 but what the hell is it?

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Hollism said:

I really don’t understand how people can make so much noise in the concourse and go silent in the stand.
I’ve heard the argument that it’s the lads that go for a beer pre match that want to sing, then they get split up with seating allocations and get diluted by the coach 1 massif, but it doesn’t fly.

Surely even the guys that want to make a noise but aren’t sure of themselves enough to start something should still be itching to join in and belt out any song the instant they hear it? :dunno:

Is it really that they just want to make a noise for Snapchat and don’t give a toss when the phones are away? I know that can’t be the case for everyone under the age of 25 but what the hell is it?

Nah it’s exactly that. Doing it for clout on insta and follows on tik tok but in the stands can’t be arsed

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hollism said:

I'm pretty sure a lot of the concourse boys don't actually enjoy football. Just go for the day and the 'banter' 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hollism said:

Not defending it but isn't some of it down to the fact that the sounds travels better in the concourse as well?

On 12/03/2022 at 12:20, SemperEadem said:

Said it before but learnt recently that internally it’s known that Top loves his clappers. If that is one of main reasons we still have them and the club staff won’t follow up on their word with just having them picked up than frankly its a disgrace.

I can only think that the clappers idea was originally Vichai's just before the start of our great escape in 2015 (?).

For this reason I imagine Top is still keen to keep them as nostalgia for his dad.

1 minute ago, Blue Fox 72 said:

I can only think that the clappers idea was originally Vichai's just before the start of our great escape in 2015 (?).

For this reason I imagine Top is still keen to keep them as nostalgia for his dad.

We had them before the great escape. 
I mean you never know but I find it far fetched that a Thai billionaire who sells duty free would have the knowledge on clappers at the time.

• Like 2