Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

5 minutes ago, SheppyFox said:

Too many children and families in the stands, we need more alcohol fuelled hardcore fans of a 20 something age. (Like it or not this is where a lot of chants are started)  

Nah, they're too busy filming themselves in the concourse screaming at the top of their lungs and then being silent in the stands for 90 mins. Maybe the odd gesture to the opposition fans in-between checking their accas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Footballwipe said:

Nah, they're too busy filming themselves in the concourse screaming at the top of their lungs and then being silent in the stands for 90 mins. Maybe the odd gesture to the opposition fans in-between checking their accas.

This, sadly, is true. Almost every away end for the past few years I've thought we were in for a good'un only for most of those lads to mute up when at the sight of grass.

Blame "families" all you want, but it's those types who are really responsible for our atmospheres being muck.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

You should ask the people watching other sports on their phones what networks they’re using. Failing that, ask the club to put the F1 or Rugby up on the jumbotron (big screen) so you can watch it. 

I never said I want to watch anything on my phone, and I haven’t seen anybody streaming anything either.

Not sure if I smell bullsh*t 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror

5 hours ago, Manini said:

Utterly horrendous. Goal music, been said time and time again but my god it’s bad. 

Just because it gets played doesn’t mean all the fans have to dance and sing along to it every time we score. It’s a joke and we’re a laughing stock to away fans 

• Like 2

I didn't think it was allowed to criticise other 'fans' on here. I got slated when I said I had a group of old women sat behind me at the Spartak game talking about anything but football for 90 mins. There does seem to be a fair few people that go to our games and don't really have much interest in football at all. I don't understand why people would pay money to watch a football match if you're not really interested in it, it's very odd. I suppose as I got told last time though, if people have paid for their ticket they can do what they want. This is true, but does not help the atmosphere at the KP. 

3 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

I didn't think it was allowed to criticise other 'fans' on here. I got slated when I said I had a group of old women sat behind me at the Spartak game talking about anything but football for 90 mins. There does seem to be a fair few people that go to our games and don't really have much interest in football at all. I don't understand why people would pay money to watch a football match if you're not really interested in it, it's very odd. I suppose as I got told last time though, if people have paid for their ticket they can do what they want. This is true, but does not help the atmosphere at the KP. 

Spartak would’ve been a different situation because that would’ve been on general sale. Those matches are always full of those types. But considering that you’ve got to be a member or season ticket holder to get into a Prem match, you’d expect some degree of passion for the team.

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, phoneticerror said:

Spartak would’ve been a different situation because that would’ve been general sale. Those matches are always full of those types. But considering that you’ve got to be a member or season ticket holder to get into a Prem match, you’d expect some degree of passion for the team.

True, I haven't seen them since to be fair 🤣

City fans know what atmosphere is. Did we not take it to new heights during the title winning year?The stadium literally trembled during those matches. However a season of covid non attendance and so many lows this season have taken their toll and  fans are understandably a bit down and nervous.
It will take time and some good results to build again. But to echo as many have said the Newcastle fans were class today. Good luck in their new year rebuild. They will need it to attract the right mercenaries to get them out of trouble.    

• Like 1

I actually didn't think it was that bad today... after we were comfortably ahead anyway. A large away crowd always outsing the home crowd when it's not a massive game whether we like it or not. Newcastle home fans are crap for the majority of the time.

I do miss the days when you could feel the ground shake after we scored, it wasn't that long ago.