Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

Just now, adam said:

2 of the 'new 'fans near me sit on their ipads with headphones on during the game. (middle of sk3)  

There’s plenty in L Block too on the phones constantly.

They’re either the new L Block STHs after some of the older lads have binned it off (or moved to SK1) or they’re there on someone else’s ST for the game, because the regular one can’t be arsed to go that particular game

Just now, The Year Of The Fox said:

Won’t play that now will they after Meighans domestic antics

Too anti family friendly 

That’s the problem, far too sanitised. I’m not saying we should go this far but the Rennes fans even were allowed fireworks in the other night.  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Ian Nacho said:

That’s the problem, far too sanitised. I’m not saying we should go this far but the Rennes fans even were allowed fireworks in the other night.  

26 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

I think that’s illegal isn’t it in England

It's not legal anywhere, they're just not silly enough to get caught.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Fair enough. 

I stand all game at the back of sk1 as does everyone. 

I'm just angry at the situation we are in and to be honest I'm coming to terms with the fact I'm close to giving my St up after 15 years. 

Comes a point where people need to accept they only keep going through addiction and some  sense of anxiety of losing access. 

The place needs fresh fans. 

Two guys who sat behind me packed it up to go watch the tigers!! Bloke next to me ain’t bothering next year, says he only goes now for a few beers in the pub, feels like it’s dying on its arse. These are people who’ve been going for years.

Edited by yorkie1999
  • Like 1

Agree with most things above.

Think the home league games will be absolutely dead from now on. We're not really playing for anything now, and our four opponents to come are Palace, Villa and Southampton which will all be dead rubbers and then Everton who we could help relegate.

I can't think of many seasons in my lifetime where we had 11 league games left and nothing to really fight for. It's gonna be a bit naff.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

It's not legal anywhere, they're just not silly enough to get caught.

Actually some countries allow them.  Norway are allowed them but have to fill in a form detailing the match and pyro used...i kid you not.  Some grounds in the USA allow pyro but only smoke in certain areas.  Sweden is similar to Norway they have to get permission first.

1 hour ago, purpleronnie said:

Actually some countries allow them.  Norway are allowed them but have to fill in a form detailing the match and pyro used...i kid you not.  Some grounds in the USA allow pyro but only smoke in certain areas.  Sweden is similar to Norway they have to get permission first.

Some grounds in USA have pyro areas with equipment to safely put it out.

13 hours ago, adam said:

Football as we once knew it is on its way out. It won't change. The club don't want it to change and the majority of our fans don't either. I don't even bother with any other games any more other than my season ticket games, and to be honest there getting more and more unattractive

The whole match day is a complete mess. ****ing music pumping out right up until kick off, each goal we score ruined by some horrendous music,  can't even sing a few songs after the game  because they all get drowned out by the same music, Can't stand up if we get a corner because someone behind you will moan. Cant get any songs going as the majority of the fans drown them out with their clappers and we cant even call someone a c@@t anymore without the fear of the women behind you texting the crowd control. 😂

It's miserable now or maybe I'm just getting old and I'm the miserable one.

Im giving it one more year and if it don't improve I won't bother. 

👏👏👏👏

This is about where I am these days.

The journey up and back is about 3-4 hours, and I can't honestly say that I enjoy it that much,these days, despite having one if the best playing squads ,we've ever had.

Although fans watch and support their teams in different ways ,ours are painfully quiet, although the club are crushing any kind of fan input. 

And don't get me started on the 35min 'I'm off to queue for a shit pint' lot.

That ,of course, is their choice but I just don't get it 😕 

• Like 1

That PSV home game will be miserable with no singing section. Really disappointing from the club if its confirmed its not happening.

Also nice to see the club are putting the prices up, in line with the cost of living also going up in many aspects of peoples lives. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Bob Hazels shorts said:

Why the ridiculously over complicated word soup songs?

People are bewildered at the depressing flat drone and what’s actually being sung, how can they join in?

Keep it as catchy, simple and as uplifting as possible 

+ Maybe with a bit more meaning than ‘Amartey is our fuucking centre back’ wtf?

Less words needed!

More meaning needed!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ted Maul said:

I'm a ST holder, live closer to the ground than I could park for free on matchdays and I've been to one home game in 2022.

Probably don't like going for the same reasons that I wouldn't go to a wacky warehouse pub if I fancied a pint. It's all too sanitised and absolutely family-orientated for what I want to experience at the football and I think I've given up on it changing now.

Thats a really good analogy of it.

• Like 1