Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

4 minutes ago, Bourbon Fox said:

SK1 didn't stop singing. Couldn't hear L1 except for a couple of times. What was that weird thing the PSV section did where they all started rocking back and forth?!

The normal lot didn't stop as usual. 

It's not enough though. 

The ground as a whole didn't get going together once. 

Edited by Lako42
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

The normal lot didn't stop as usual. 

It's not enough though. 

The ground as a whole didn't get going together once. 

...when you see the players encouraging the fans to raise the volume, you know the atmosphere is not good!!!

We do need new and better chants as they are not something that can easily be sustained. After a few bars it seems the crowd gets bored, we need something up tempo and repetitive.

23 minutes ago, J.Lisemore said:

Surprised there wasn't a tifo, European quarter final and all that. This isn't a moan by the way, I'd gladly donate. 

Overall the atmosphere was as flat as the match itself. 

There is a back story there, the gear did not arrive in time for it to be made.

Appreciate the offer to donate towards one. Do know the details for this?

Edited by SemperEadem

6 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Thought SK1 was far better than league games thats for sure. 
However it was very diluted compared to say the Watford and Rennes games.

Personally feel that sk1 was decent and there was no real gaps between songs/effort. 

But clearly that goes un noticed in other areas. For all that it looked like PSV were going at it. You couldn't really hear them down the kpp end either. Be interesting to see how they are next week, having been to PSV I think as happens here they may not be all that at home either.

8 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Personally feel that sk1 was decent and there was no real gaps between songs/effort. 

But clearly that goes un noticed in other areas. For all that it looked like PSV were going at it. You couldn't really hear them down the kpp end either. Be interesting to see how they are next week, having been to PSV I think as happens here they may not be all that at home either.

Yeah mate interesting seeing posters saying thought PSV’s support was poor, looked decent from my view.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Yeah mate interesting seeing posters saying thought PSV’s support was poor, looked decent from my view.

Im seeing the opposite mate. Loads of videos that make it look great but you still couldn't really hear them down our end 

5 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

There is a back story there, the gear did not arrive in time for it to be made.

Appreciate the offer to donate towards one. Do know the details for this?

Good to know that it was in the pipeline. 

No problem, I don't know the details myself but it'd be great to know how to donate, as I'm sure others will too :)

Echo the thoughts of others - started brightly but turned flat, as did the game.

Their fans looked very lively but you couldn't hear them often, but to be fair, where I am I think the noise just doesn't travel at all. I hardly ever hear away ends that clearly.

6 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

SK1 didn't stop singing. Couldn't hear L1 except for a couple of times. What was that weird thing the PSV section did where they all started rocking back and forth?!

Equally I’m not sure I heard SK1 once

Really miffed by a bloke at the back of L Block on his phone to his missus then checking his Sky RequestABet. The game must’ve been an inconvenience to him. 

I said in a different thread L was pretty good in stages last night. But the % of those that sing is much less to the % of those that don’t. It’s fighting a losing battle up there 

The PSV end wasn’t that good at all, even from L

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

Equally I’m not sure I heard SK1 once

Really miffed by a bloke at the back of L Block on his phone to his missus then checking his Sky RequestABet. The game must’ve been an inconvenience to him. 

I said in a different thread L was pretty good in stages last night. But the % of those that sing is much less to the % of those that don’t. It’s fighting a losing battle up there 

The PSV end wasn’t that good at all, even from L

It’s very rare you can…. But as @Dan LCFC alluded to it’s got to be noise not travelling. The amount of times people from their respective sections say it was good and others were like nah couldn’t hear is ridiculous. Couldn’t go last night as had to stay in with my son. Didn’t sound great on the tv at all. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Im seeing the opposite mate. Loads of videos that make it look great but you still couldn't really hear them down our end 

I was sat in the Family Stand - PSV fans certainly made good noise all night - couldn’t fault them really.

• Like 2

I heard most of our songbook on the telly. The commentators mentioned the 'on our way to Albania...' song in glowing terms. Even WYS sung at the usual break-neck speed although 'you're chips arrrggghhh' was the loudest. Only time I could make out PSV was the Napoli ole ole song. Second half was so dull on and off the pitch. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

It’s very rare you can…. But as @Dan LCFC alluded to it’s got to be noise not travelling. The amount of times people from their respective sections say it was good and others were like nah couldn’t hear is ridiculous. Couldn’t go last night as had to stay in with my son. Didn’t sound great on the tv at all. 

Learning German weren’t you? 

Wank. That was atrocious. Our fans are rubbish and the club will do nothing to help.

That was the exact type of game where the fans could have sucked the ball into the net especially second half and not scoring last night could be the reason we’re out of Europe next week.

• Like 1