Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

2 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Just had a few messages from chaps there saying it is like pulling teeth today.

The whole game was like pulling teeth. Such a boring first half until we scored. Half time seemed to take forever as well.

17 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

I’m really looking forward to Newcastle away just because of the fact I won’t get weird looks for singing from the people around me

I see these "odd look" comments all the time but seriously what area of the ground is this? Not many people around me sing but if I was to I wouldn't get odd looks from people.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frost said:

LCFC is reviewing this in the summer; they've had too many complaints from fans saying it's catering far too much towards families with goal music & clappers etc.

Keep sending the emails; there is a genuine chance of change if the pressure is kept up.

Do you know for sure they are reviewing it? Or are you just assuming they might? 

Like many on here- the atmospheres at home this season just haven’t been enjoyable 

1 hour ago, OntarioFox said:

Think I've had my fill of that part of the ground now. @Union FS any room at the back of SK1 for someone who actually wants to back our players when they need our support

Think I’d also be looking at moving there next season if possible. Been in G1 for about 10 years and can’t help but think it would be absolutely dead in there if not for the corner in SK1. There’s plenty of us down there who want it so we just need to get us all together, albeit like pulling teeth to organise I imagine. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Feel like the penny has finally dropped for many over the past 12 months or so. We must have the least passionate match going fans in the country.

As mentioned, the club can help facilitate this for the noisy minority who are passionate about Leicester City, by implementing a permanent singing section. Without this the atmosphere will continue to resemble pre season friendly every single game.

You’re not wrong. A lot seem to go because it’s their habit after going for so long, but they aren’t that fussed about the match and have lost the passion. They then bugger off 10 mins early to beat the traffic. 

Grinds my gears.

Permanent singing section please.

Edited by phoneticerror

7 minutes ago, Frost said:

LCFC is reviewing this in the summer; they've had too many complaints from fans saying it's catering far too much towards families with goal music & clappers etc.

Keep sending the emails; there is a genuine chance of change if the pressure is kept up.

Can’t pretend to know if true or not but It is worth saying its ‘who’ you send the emails.

3 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Think I’d also be looking at moving there next season if possible. Been in G1 for about 10 years and can’t help but think it would be absolutely dead in there if not for the corner in SK1. There’s plenty of us down there who want it so we just need to get us all together, albeit like pulling teeth to organise I imagine. 

Let the club know if you have not already.

5 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

SK3/4 was louder than it has been lately, still lot of work to do though. 

I was just about to say ... bearing in mind today was a snoozy Sunday 2pm mid-table nothing game between 2 teams with their biggest games coming up in the next week ... I thought the atmosphere was generally not too bad.

A few songs coming from SK3/4, the family stand and M1 block, and a even few "come on Leicester" from the whole ground.   Not too bad at all, considering it wasn't the most pulsating, rip-roaring game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I see these "odd look" comments all the time but seriously what area of the ground is this? Not many people around me sing but if I was to I wouldn't get odd looks from people.

I’m only a member but I go to every game, tending to move around SK1 and in certain areas there are people who look at you funny for joining in with the Union fs bunch 

45 minutes ago, Frost said:

They can cater for all if they put the effort in! I go with my young son and we want to hear the singing section. My lad is 7 and he doesn’t bother with the clappers. For a while after lockdown he kept them and put them in his room, now the novelty has worn off and he uses his hands to clap - so the very people they’re trying to please are bored.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, Trev3939 said:

I’m only a member but I go to every game, tending to move around SK1 and in certain areas there are people who look at you funny for joining in with the Union fs bunch 

I’m in the same boat but haven’t noticed any funny looks. Could there be another reason for the looks? 😂😂😂