Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

1 hour ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Which brings me onto one of my pet hates about it. 

A good chunk at the nearest stairwell to me, then go and stand next to the exit towards the stairwells leading to the concourse, collecting to create a pinch point 

Oh absolutely, people wanting their cake and eat it. I don't miss that aspect of attending. 

Was poor yesterday, and suprising considering the free beer. You would think we could have got a decent round of 'Vichai had a dream' going, as it would have been his birthday and Top was there. Oh well.

Still think a photocopied songsheet on every seat would make the world of difference. 

• Like 1

Has anyone worked out what that shite being played is between the history video and the Gallop? I can't think why anyone would enjoy that or think it contributes to the atmosphere. It's a killer after the fans stand up and applaud Wes lifting the cup it needs something to encourage fan participation building up to the players emerging. WYS fits into this slot perfectly. Why can't the club see this? 

3 hours ago, jmono84 said:

Yea where I’m sat I’m defo the noisy one but there’s numerous times where I have to wind it in because I feel I might piss off ppl sat nearby.

Seriously considering moving to a more noisy part.

Can you let me know where that is and I'll join you😆 We need an orchestrated relocation of noisy supporters in the summer.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

Definitely happens. Me and the kids tickets are at the top of G1, generally decent up there and they enjoy singing along. We tried a bit closer to the front for the PSV game, still in G1, and the look my 2 got from the bloody Doris in front boiled my piss! Sat there covering her ears whenever they got going, even turned round at half time when my lad piped up again to tell him to calm down! What sort of bloody fan base do we have that wants to kill off a kids enjoyment, who is contributing to the atmosphere?

Safe to say the first goal kick the keeper had down our end I revved them up to the max and they belted out a good few rounds of "you're sh!t AHHHHH" to properly finish her off. Stupid bint 

Issue we have is somehow these people are ending up in away ends too. So so many more than any other clubs and it's led to so many being disinterested.

50 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

Has anyone worked out what that shite being played is between the history video and the Gallop? I can't think why anyone would enjoy that or think it contributes to the atmosphere. It's a killer after the fans stand up and applaud Wes lifting the cup it needs something to encourage fan participation building up to the players emerging. WYS fits into this slot perfectly. Why can't the club see this? 

5 hours ago, snoopy87 said:

Definitely happens. Me and the kids tickets are at the top of G1, generally decent up there and they enjoy singing along. We tried a bit closer to the front for the PSV game, still in G1, and the look my 2 got from the bloody Doris in front boiled my piss! Sat there covering her ears whenever they got going, even turned round at half time when my lad piped up again to tell him to calm down! What sort of bloody fan base do we have that wants to kill off a kids enjoyment, who is contributing to the atmosphere?

Safe to say the first goal kick the keeper had down our end I revved them up to the max and they belted out a good few rounds of "you're sh!t AHHHHH" to properly finish her off. Stupid bint 

I got told off by two old women and an old bloke for singing at the front of G1 v Newcastle 

Guest David Oldfields Gate

What I don't get about the sit down shut up day out with a sandwich please don't shout in my ear brigade is that we literally have a rugby club half a mile up the road exactly for that demographic / purpose.

20 hours ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

I think the thing that surprises me more than the lack of atmosphere these days is the genuine lack of enthusiasm of people being there full stop. We win a game and when you walk out no one is even smiling, let alone singing a song lol it's just so strange 

Don’t agree. I walked out of SK2 yesterday and everyone was in 

Guest David Oldfields Gate
12 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Found the YouTube version, though I know they're still big tech wan kers too.

Yeah this is brilliant, thanks.

Not now Nigel!

On 10/04/2022 at 17:49, Fox92 said:

I see these "odd look" comments all the time but seriously what area of the ground is this? Not many people around me sing but if I was to I wouldn't get odd looks from people.

I was wondering this too. I’ve sat all over the place this season and before. L1, various places in the family stand, main stand, kop and corporate. At various points I’ve shouted and sang in all these places, never received any weird looks and people have joined in with me at times. I think it’s people looking for a stick to beat certain sections of the ground or support with and there’s no foundation to it.

• Like 1