Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

32 minutes ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I was wondering this too. I’ve sat all over the place this season and before. L1, various places in the family stand, main stand, kop and corporate. At various points I’ve shouted and sang in all these places, never received any weird looks and people have joined in with me at times. I think it’s people looking for a stick to beat certain sections of the ground or support with and there’s no foundation to it.

I do as well.

I've seen people laugh at others for getting really angry and shouting stupid stuff but not for singing.

• Like 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
2 hours ago, Vlad the Fox said:

I think it’s people looking for a stick to beat certain sections of the ground or support with and there’s no foundation to it.

Could say the same about 80% of this thread.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Has anyone worked out what that shite being played is between the history video and the Gallop? I can't think why anyone would enjoy that or think it contributes to the atmosphere. It's a killer after the fans stand up and applaud Wes lifting the cup it needs something to encourage fan participation building up to the players emerging. WYS fits into this slot perfectly. Why can't the club see this? 

Yeah it's an absolute banger. I've posted it in this thread previously.

I went in corp seats this week. Atmosphere sounded good in various places. Heard the kop. Heard l1. Heard family stand. Heard palace. Not too much to complain about imho.

even the kids around us were chanting LEICESTER LEICESTER LEICESTERRRR. Fair play to um

• Like 2

1 minute ago, phoneticerror said:

Bring back Fire too.

Tom said he was sorry and then married the girl. If she has forgiven him, surely we can still use Kasabian’s music. It’s not like he was the singer from LostProphets…. :ph34r:

They wont play fire again also due to Vichais death. Would be a bit disrespectful imo.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I didn’t make the connection there. I respect that decision if that is the reasoning.

The bloke was stuck in a burning helicopter 

What a wordsmith. Proud of yourself?

Hardly. Just delivering the facts. The lyrics to the song literally go “I’m on fire”. Of course they’re gonna bin it off. 

1 minute ago, Bert said:

Hardly. Just delivering the facts. The lyrics to the song literally go “I’m on fire”. Of course they’re gonna bin it off. 

I think it’ll have been the impact, not the fire if you’re going to be that blunt. Honestly, some people can turn an innocent and somewhat naive comment into something much worse.

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, phoneticerror said:

I think it’ll have been the impact, not the fire if you’re going to be that blunt. Honestly, some people.

Kasper openly talks about trying to rescue him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Tbf, he really shouldn’t need to explain the reasoning behind it. 

Pretty obvious why we don’t play it anymore.

Not really, I don’t cross reference every club decision with the awful situation with Vichai. I didn’t realise that was when we stopped playing it as I worked weekends for 7 years so didn’t attend many matches around the period of the crash.

As I say, somewhat naive of me. I apologise if it’s offended anybody - not my intention. Just lack of awareness from that period.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 2

Not really, I don’t cross reference every club decision with the awful situation with Vichai. I didn’t realise that was when we stopped playing it as I worked weekends for 7 years so didn’t attend many matches around the period of the crash.

Still, going to matches or not, it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to work out why we wouldn’t play that song anymore.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to see the insult. Don’t have much going on in your life do you?

If you think that’s an insult then I’d suggest you’re the one that doesn’t have much going on in your life. Cry that someone “insults you” then do the same thing. The irony lol 

1 hour ago, Bert said:

If you think that’s an insult then I’d suggest you’re the one that doesn’t have much going on in your life. Cry that someone “insults you” then do the same thing. The irony lol 

It’s called sarcasm. I guess that was difficult for you to understand? 

Edited by phoneticerror