Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

3 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just play it pre match, the prior generations have had the chance to carry "their" version of WYS on and haven't, time to accept a change and go with it. It was great here and was great in Bruges when it was played there.

And play it at the end of the game too, especially when we win, could you imagine being serenaded with that from all sides of the ground after winning a semi final home leg!

• Like 4

Guest David Oldfields Gate
4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Just play it pre match, the prior generations have had the chance to carry "their" version of WYS on and haven't, time to accept a change and go with it. It was great here and was great in Bruges when it was played there.

I damn nearly cried. 

Went to the u23's game at the stadium today.

Horrific, actually witnessed fully grown men dancing to the goal music. :S

I can understand kids, and I could, sort of, understand if it was a first team game. But this game was just a development game. There's nothing riding on it.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Never get a better opportunity.  It's a no brainer. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

You’d like to hope/think/pray that being as the clubs social media noticed this, hopefully someone at the club will too. Failing that just make a massive petition/social media campaign.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Fox in the North said:

You’d like to hope/think/pray that being as the clubs social media noticed this, hopefully someone at the club will too. Failing that just make a massive petition/social media campaign.

Hopefully. It’s how the current shit goal music caught on - Porto away

WYS was awesome last night, as others have said hope the club notice and get it on at home games. Enjoyed the singalongs to Sweet Caroline and Don't Look Back in Anger too lol.

Away end last night was bloody brilliant. Understand it may not have sounded the best on TV due to distance, microphone placings etc, but everyone in there gave it their absolute all. Was a pleasure to be a part of.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Fox in the North said:

Oh sod it, I’ve made a petition, hope I’ve done it justice https://www.change.org/p/make-jersey-budd-when-you-re-smiling-a-leicester-city-anthem?recruiter=1195333503&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_petition&utm_term=c8778f8b3bfe4117bbca6b7e2cc6dc79&recruited_by_id=17553d60-a12b-11eb-b60f-dfcf4c457b91

Edited by Fox in the North

I actually think when we went up and had the great escape and the title season even, our siege mentality and novel clappers etc made us a real force and a great atmosphere. That's gone now, we have outgrown that, we consistently a big club and don't need goal music, tacky clappers and no singing areas. The club really need to sort it, it's kind of embarrassing.

• Like 2