Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

15 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Could only hear the away fans for most of the game on Sky

You would. It was ****ing awful from them.  

The fact they can hear us at Level7 singing about a shit atmosphere is pretty representative that their fans were crap yesterday. I’d be more concerned about that really

Edited by Cardiff_Fox
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

🤣🤣 Gotta em 

As others have said the atmosphere was flat in general and for the most part all I could hear was Leicester fans, I did think after we scored the "is this a library chant" that I could hear from the TV at 1-0 was tempting fate and sure enough, it proved to be the case, their fans woke up when they scored, but for 30 minutes of the 2nd half again it felt flat, our fans tried to raise a rallying cry, an the gentleman contradicts his point, as if the "famous atmosphere" was so loud you wouldn't of heard the Leicester fans, anyone can be ecstatic and make noise when you've scored a winner in the last seconds of the game, it's just unfortunate, that we don't ever seem to get any wins like that, where we play awful and win.

Newcastle fans are proper weird as well. I seen some stuff on social media about them beating us, big wow their first win at their place over us in 7 years years. 

St James' Park is one of the quietest grounds I've ever been to. I've been about 5 times now and every time I always expect from them but don't hear it.

I don't get how it has such a reputation about being "loud". It's only loud when they're booing.

atmosphere was shit in the away end apparently, what do you guys do at away games? i didn’t go due to personal reasons but I’ve been to all the ones this year and I have to see the amount of day trippers with their backpacks I’ve seen come to games , atmosphere for Leicester city will never change and you have to accept the fact , tourist fc and sit down away fc is in full force 

Don't get to many aways but went yesterday. 

Lost to a very poor team in very available circumstances. 

Was right at the back in block 7 so it was like watching a game from a plane.

Thought our fans very pretty good and kept things going during a drab 2nd half but need to all sing the same song at the same time.

The sweet dreams needs to be kept going longer as its easy and quite good.

Spoke to a lot of geordies in the city afterwards who were all pretty decent .

A great weekend place👍

59 minutes ago, Mapperleyfox said:

One of the most deluded sets of fans around the Geordies, always have been.

Remember it's not too long since 15,000 were rattling around in their ground in the early 90s so this 'Geordie Nation' nonsense is a press myth.

Not won anything of any significance in about 50 years too. Terrible attempt at a "big club".

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lcfcjosh said:

atmosphere was shit in the away end apparently, what do you guys do at away games? i didn’t go due to personal reasons but I’ve been to all the ones this year and I have to see the amount of day trippers with their backpacks I’ve seen come to games , atmosphere for Leicester city will never change and you have to accept the fact , tourist fc and sit down away fc is in full force 

Bollocks.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Newcastle fans are proper weird as well. I seen some stuff on social media about them beating us, big wow their first win at their place over us in 7 years years. 

St James' Park is one of the quietest grounds I've ever been to. I've been about 5 times now and every time I always expect from them but don't hear it.

I don't get how it has such a reputation about being "loud". It's only loud when they're booing.

I think it just goes back to how it used to be decades ago , when they had terracing. Intimidating place then , like Roker Park was. 

Edited by old koppite
Typo

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Genuinely amazes me that people watching on tv have the audacity to judge an away game by what it sounds like on the TV. It's almost like where the TV companies put the mics affect the sound.

Still giggling about the bloke who said the psv end sounded rubbish.

18 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Genuinely amazes me that people watching on tv have the audacity to judge an away game by what it sounds like on the TV. It's almost like where the TV companies put the mics affect the sound.

Still giggling about the bloke who said the psv end sounded rubbish.

🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

I also said it looked rubbish at the time. (Around 20mins in) When the cameras panned across our end to see our fans stood with hands in pockets or arms folded, stood in complete silence it looked woeful.

Obviously the videos I’ve seen and the two mates of mine who went show different, but that was a 1-1 and 1-2 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
34 minutes ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

🙋🏻‍♂️🙋🏻‍♂️

I also said it looked rubbish at the time. (Around 20mins in) When the cameras panned across our end to see our fans stood with hands in pockets or arms folded, stood in complete silence it looked woeful.

Obviously the videos I’ve seen and the two mates of mine who went show different, but that was a 1-1 and 1-2 

Have you checked the volume on your telly recently?

1 hour ago, foxinsocks said:

The fans did well last night... yet sure, they look apprehensive... almost as if they know Rodgers transmits fragility and we are prone to collapse at 90 mins.

We know what's coming.

And so do the players

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

For all of the tinpot things that our fans do, I’ve never understood why “you’re shit ahh” winds people on so much. Even the all conquering Leeds do it.

Newcastle fans were absolutely woeful from the sounds of it.

Can’t wait for our braindead fans to sing about Rodgers’ lowest ever moment on Saturday because Aston Villa’s manager blew the league for Liverpool.