Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
supernuk

Atmosphere at the KP

10 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Heard a few chants in the first 10 minutes actually then it went quiet. 

imagine singing a song about winning a European trophy before majority of them were born

JUST LIKE FOREST YOU LIVE IN THE PAST

That’s be like the SK1 teens singing about hating Forest, Arthur Cox has got the fuucking pox Derby Country…and you’ll get your  fuuucking head kicked in when you walk down Filbert street

Guest Chocolate Teapot
10 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Pretty much unsalvageable without a major rework of the ground.

This is true but when you see some of the entitlement on here and lack of perspective it's no suprise.

That's before you even begin to get into some of the accounts who moan about the atmosphere and then say they haven't even been much this season.

9 hours ago, Bert said:

They’re normally decent. Thought they were crap today. 

Agreed. 

I'm usually impressed with Villa and I thought for the first 10 mins they were good but after that nothing.

Probably as bored with the game as us lol 

1 hour ago, The Year Of The Fox said:

We need to raise the bloody roof off on Thursday. 

L and K are the only blocks now sold out, which gives me some hope of a decent area

It’ll be half regulars half weekend offenders, don’t get your hopes up. 

• Like 2

Just now, leicesterseddon said:

That moment during the pre-match video when Wes Morgan is shown lifting the PL trophy and everyone claps their little clapper when the archive commentary says “the amazing Leicester City”

Why are we still doing that? Honestly 

I hate it.

People will still be doing it in 50 years time. 

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, leicesterseddon said:

That moment during the pre-match video when Wes Morgan is shown lifting the PL trophy and everyone claps their little clapper when the archive commentary says “the amazing Leicester City”

Nostalgia FC

2 hours ago, leicesterseddon said:

Agreed, we need to move on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

This is true but when you see some of the entitlement on here and lack of perspective it's no suprise.

That's before you even begin to get into some of the accounts who moan about the atmosphere and then say they haven't even been much this season.

Could you expand on this? Interested in what you mean by this. 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, kingkisnorbo said:

Could you expand on this? Interested in what you mean by this. 

Read the post match comments and the brendan rodgers thread. The lack of context that we've just played 4 games in 13 and we've played almost 50 games with at least 8 left is staggering. 

And everything is the managers fault.

We've had someone suggest Eddie Howe as a better manager and say Derby have had more fun this season. There's too many comments for it to be a few select fans. It's baffling beyond belief.

If we were battling relegation then fine but I think fans are just turning up expecting to be entertained and then moaning when it's a bit quiet.

4 hours ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

You love to back the club but it’s you who needs perspective. They now play sweet Caroline and are running an army regime in SK1 making sure they disrupt everyone in the blocks experience.

5 minutes ago, Master Fox said:

Oh no. Please god no, sweet Caroline please no? I will never attend another game. 

It would actually make me consider it too. Horrible song with no need to be at the club.

Like when they played Chelsea Dagger