Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

3 minutes ago, AKCJ said:

No wonder the Premier League said no but I can't help but feel like it's put up in the shit.

The PL potentially having to pay out rebates on the television contract is one of the reasons. 

If the league insists on playing over the next three to four weeks, all I can say is that squads will have enough 'protection' to see out the season without covid stoppages. Maybe that's what the league want 

36 minutes ago, fox_up_north said:

So, as expected, if you're a rich club - do as you please but if you're not - be grateful you're in the league.

Genuinely, if we got relegated I don't think I'd be too upset

Slow self destruction of the Premier League. It was never going to last forever as nothing ever does. Eventually the wealthy will try to extract every last cent until they destroy it. One way or another the ruling class always gives the wealthy what they desire.

33 minutes ago, Bert said:

Kasper 

Castagne N’Didi Bertrand

Pereira Tielemans KDH Thomas

Barnes Maddison

Vardy 

That back three smells of trouble ain't we got any decent cb youngsters in the under 23s ready for the step up. If not I know Sam Hughes at burton is doing okay. Any chance of a recall. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

What's been largely forgotten is Spurs potentially have a lot of players missing as well, and asked for the game to be called off too. 

Not clear on who might be out for them. 

...I  would not be surprised if the game was called off and it was due to a review of our request for a postponement!!!

It will indirectly benefit Spurs and would be more or less viewed as a sop to show that the F A are not favouring the big clubs.

2 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

From the Villarreal game, Nelson looked nowhere near ready for me. 

He should not be playing with Wilf that's for sure. Would be awful.

If Evans is back, having Nelson next to him would be great I think.

Schmeichel

Thomas

Nelson/Ndidi

Castagne

Ricardo

Ndidi/Soumare

KDH

Youri

Maddison

Barnes

Daka

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'll have a competition, see who is out of position more, me or Bertrand 

I've seen people sitting in their seat in the ground be more in position than Bertrand.

Quite mystified how he's ended up being so bad, because he looked good in several of the pre-season matches. I didn't expect him to be on the same level as JJ / Ricardo or Castagne, but I feel like even an ageing Fuchs last season played better, when it was obvious to all that it was going to be Fuchs last season in the Premier League.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, StriderHiryu said:

I've seen people sitting in their seat in the ground be more in position than Bertrand.

Quite mystified how he's ended up being so bad, because he looked good in several of the pre-season matches. I didn't expect him to be on the same level as JJ / Ricardo or Castagne, but I feel like even an ageing Fuchs last season played better, when it was obvious to all that it was going to be Fuchs last season in the Premier League.

I think it has been obvious to Saints fans for several seasons now that Bertrand was way past his sell by date. An utterly mystifying signing. 

1 minute ago, Line-X said:

I think it has been obvious to Saints fans for several seasons now that Bertrand was way past his sell by date. An utterly mystifying signing. 

I'm not sure about that. During the summer, they said he was a solid player for them and they wished him no ill-will, and that it was a sensible signing.

Vestergaard they were saying was daylight robbery.

Anyway both have been poor :(

• Like 2