Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

Guest StevieLynex
11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

No he originally played for Wuhan Marketeers then Corona Athletic now plays for Saaasjab Boosters then again did he ever come out of Wuhan I think it’s all a bit of a conspiracy that one ?😷😷

These are his sponsors

image.jpeg.8f0da08db5f21fee5ef77f93cd31a700.jpeg

Guest StevieLynex
11 hours ago, justfoxes said:

No he originally played for Wuhan Marketeers then Corona Athletic now plays for Saaasjab Boosters then again did he ever come out of Wuhan I think it’s all a bit of a conspiracy that one ?😷😷

Did he play alongside Saiss at Wolves

1 hour ago, blabyboy said:

This makes no sense. If the ESL had gone ahead then the EPL would have suffered for it. Why, why, why would the EPL look to give advantage to ex-ESL clubs and help them build an even bigger case for breaking away?

Have you been on the egg nog a week too early????

Are you at the Office Party? One of the major reasons for the English Contingent joining the ESL was because ‘they’ felt they were more important than the other 14 Clubs.  We do not drink ‘egg nog’ in Austria- so the answer to that remark was ‘no’.

I'm surprised none of our players are back yet, didn't they test positive on Monday? How have Spurs managed to have some back in training but not us? Also seems odd how no other clubs seem to openly talk about their non vaccinated players being off due to covid, are they just lumping them in with those that have it?

Guest StevieLynex
5 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

Bring your kit along with you when you're on your way to the game. First two into the ground will make it into the matchday squad.

That must be how Perez gets into the match day squad

5 hours ago, Pliskin said:

My mate says Kane isn’t even fit. So he might not be playing anyway.

Kane won't need to be fit. Spurs just need to play for set pieces and kane strolls into the penalty area to pick up the free headers. Take away Ndidi and we're left with a team full of dwarfs, so expect to concede a few from corners