Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
weller54

Tottenham next up (H). Postponed

1 minute ago, Benguin said:

Can someone update me with what's going on and who's out. News is too difficult to obtain for my poorly brain at the moment. 

Turn off the computer and start saying some prayers! Can't your god just get rid of Covid? Or is this all part of his big plan? Can he at least grant our first XI a reprieve?

2 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Can someone update me with what's going on and who's out. News is too difficult to obtain for my poorly brain at the moment. 

Put it this way mate, its SO bad  we are looking at getting Ghezzel back for a game!!!

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, turlo said:

Kane won't need to be fit. Spurs just need to play for set pieces and kane strolls into the penalty area to pick up the free headers. Take away Ndidi and we're left with a team full of dwarfs, so expect to concede a few from corners

Here's our defensive wall

image.jpeg.e5ea2f9d328166c44537582fa6b8ee5f.jpeg

31 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm surprised none of our players are back yet, didn't they test positive on Monday? How have Spurs managed to have some back in training but not us? Also seems odd how no other clubs seem to openly talk about their non vaccinated players being off due to covid, are they just lumping them in with those that have it?

Our few cases became known on the Tuesday I think.  

Spurs and us played on the Sunday. I was under the impression that some Spurs players were showing symptoms on the Monday. I suspect that they claimed these were evident on the Sunday. I think @The Bear or @superhorns mentioned it’s 7 days for them with neg LFT tests rather than the 10 days we have to go through. 

I reckon amartey wasn’t injured but could have been possibly first player to be infected.  He’s now out of his isolation but not fit enough to start - hence on the bench. 

the non jabbed will be available for Everton as their ten days will be done by Saturday. Whether they are considered fit enough to even be on the bench is questionable.  I wonder if we have kept them in a bubble at the training ground and they have been able to train?? those who actually had covid will be available and will have been in training for a couple days ahead of Sunday. We may be able to deduce a little more about who is and who isn’t come sundays bench. 

basically, if the majority of Spurs covid players are actually positive then they become able to train after a week.  Conte has already stated that those available will be on the bench with a view to contributing in the last twenty mins. Our covid sufferers are probably able to train by tomorrow. our isolaters are possibly available on Saturday to train. 

• Like 1

Justin, Fofana, Evans and Soyuncu will miss the game through injury, and Amartey is only fit enough for the bench.

Iheanacho, Perez, Choudhury, Vestergaard, Benkovic, Lookman and Daley-Campbell are reportedly out through Covid/illness. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Benkovic, Choudhury, Evans, Vestergaard, Daley-Campbell, Perez, Iheanacho, Soyuncu, Lookman, Justin, Fofana all out. I think that’s everyone we have out. Probably more now…

Edited by Beechey
  • Thanks 1

Can't see anything other than a make shift back 3.

Kasper 

Castagne Nelson Bertrand 

Ricardo                             Thomas

Ndidi  Tielemans 

Maddison            Barnes 

Vardy

• Like 1

Sorry folks, bit I'll, had to be told by my wife that something was going on at Leicester and looking on here and Google, there's a lot of trife to get to the actual info. 

Thanks to the folks who answered 

Its a shame there isn't some sort of omniscient entity that could help you with the insight you seek. 

Wait.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Gazza M said:

Can't see anything other than a make shift back 3.

Kasper 

Castagne Nelson Bertrand 

Ricardo                             Thomas

Ndidi  Tielemans 

Maddison            Barnes 

Vardy

Cags got Covid as well? I’ve not been keeping up to date